DX » Community » Reviews » General Indoor + Outdoor Battery-Free Thermometer Humidity Meter - White
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoanange on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This integrated thermometer and hygrometer works like charm indoors. I bought a couple of them and I am very happy. Both of them show the same temperature and humidity level when placed together, so it makes me think they are quite precise. I have compared wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysachith on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it supposed to do :) Readings are pretty much accurate. Tested with a multi meter, thermometer (Temperature) and using my car computer. You can either place in on a desk or hang on the wall. Cons:Somewhat over priced. Backside plastic feels bit cheap... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanilova85 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Beautiful appearance. 2. Accurate readings. 3. Convenient installation. 4. Easy to use, no need to replace the batteries. Cons:Too soft packing, hesitated a little rim in transit. It claims the device itself does not have. OtherThoughts:I ordered a simple and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenTri on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great quality product! It displays the temperature quite accurate and the humidity-meteris a pretty nice addition too! It's big and clear and fits perfect in the garden. The product quality is very good for its price! You can hang it on the wall or place it on its stand... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjesusbaldaio on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:El objecto, tiene una presencia inmejorable. Yo compre varios ,y los puse por la casa para controlar las temperaturas y humedades. Los numeros son bastante grandes, lo cual facilita la lectura. Ademas funciona sin pilas , por lo que te ahorras mantenimiento. Cons:El pre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuseyiny on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is big size 13 cm in diameter. Have a place to hang out. You can watch from a distance. accurately displays temperature and humidity. Mechanical, not a battery that is good. Measuring the temperature and humidity in houses, offices, workshops, schools, martkets, etc.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrTr0jan on 11/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very stylish looking (for me), which is partly due to it big size: it is 13cm in diameter. Fairly accurate compared to other battery-free meters that I've used. I compared it to digital battery-powered meter and found out that temperature is exactly correct, and h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPositive1 on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good appearance. Made outside of the protective glass. Large enough, you can watch from a distance. Accurately displays temperature and humidity. Mechanical, not a battery - it is very good, do not break. Has a stable stand. Build quality is up to par. Su... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections