DX » Community » Reviews » General Indoor + Outdoor Battery-Free Thermometer Humidity Meter - White
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymetal03326 on 03/26/2014

- It's accurate; - It's very good looking; - It's big enough; - None really; Price seems a bit more at first, but when you get it in your hands and try it, you'll start thinking otherwise. Coloring for comfort zone is actually best feature - you don't even have to stress your eyes on counting ticks - just look if you are at the green or not and do something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoanange on 12/01/2013

This integrated thermometer and hygrometer works like charm indoors. I bought a couple of them and I am very happy. Both of them show the same temperature and humidity level when placed together, so it makes me think they are quite precise. I have compared with temperature with an external device and there was no significative difference (less than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysachith on 05/29/2013

Does what it supposed to do :) Readings are pretty much accurate. Tested with a multi meter, thermometer (Temperature) and using my car computer. You can either place in on a desk or hang on the wall. Somewhat over priced. Backside plastic feels bit cheap, plus the color combination used in the front is also giving an inferior feeling if you are to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanilova85 on 05/10/2013

1. Beautiful appearance. 2. Accurate readings. 3. Convenient installation. 4. Easy to use, no need to replace the batteries. Too soft packing, hesitated a little rim in transit. It claims the device itself does not have. I ordered a simple and convenient thermometer, it also shows and humidity. Now, I know that full bath, dry air will be buying a humidifier.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenTri on 04/04/2013

Great quality product! It displays the temperature quite accurate and the humidity-meteris a pretty nice addition too! It's big and clear and fits perfect in the garden. The product quality is very good for its price! You can hang it on the wall or place it on its stand. I haven't found any cons yet. This piece gives a nice 'retro' look compared to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjesusbaldaio on 02/20/2013

El objecto, tiene una presencia inmejorable. Yo compre varios ,y los puse por la casa para controlar las temperaturas y humedades. Los numeros son bastante grandes, lo cual facilita la lectura. Ademas funciona sin pilas , por lo que te ahorras mantenimiento. El precio debería ser mas bajo. Servicio de atención cliente muy lento( aclaro experiencia ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuseyiny on 02/08/2013

it is big size 13 cm in diameter. Have a place to hang out. You can watch from a distance. accurately displays temperature and humidity. Mechanical, not a battery that is good. Measuring the temperature and humidity in houses, offices, workshops, schools, martkets, etc. I'm not sure what did the correct measurement. According to the quality was expensive.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrTr0jan on 11/01/2012

It is a very stylish looking (for me), which is partly due to it big size: it is 13cm in diameter. Fairly accurate compared to other battery-free meters that I've used. I compared it to digital battery-powered meter and found out that temperature is exactly correct, and humidity was only a couple percent off. Has a back stand. Build quality is good.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPositive1 on 10/15/2012

Very good appearance. Made outside of the protective glass. Large enough, you can watch from a distance. Accurately displays temperature and humidity. Mechanical, not a battery - it is very good, do not break. Has a stable stand. Build quality is up to par. Suitable for home, looks stylish! Packing the usual paper with plastic film, is not protected ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections