DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Hot Shoe to 1/4" Male Screw w/ Ball Head - Black
Customer’s impression:
good OK 3
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySmeta21 on 09/15/2016

I used to have similar gadget, but I lost it. This is exactly the same but much more cheaper than the previous one. PRO: It is pretty tight, great for my Xiaomi Yi cam. Con: None. Good buy.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygene1wood on 06/03/2016

The build quality is good. When the ball head is loosened not only can you position the camera mount, but you can also spin the entire mount around allowing for maximum configurability.

0 0 0

• posted byRiz1993 on 04/13/2016

The Tripod is pretty well built, and it is quite sturdy as well. My only problem with it the finishing, the finishing is a little rough according to me. According to me there should be a rubber padding around the hot shoe mount. Personal opinion though. Still value for money.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted by4572311 on 03/29/2016

OK. Everything came right. Good product .

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted by9814686 on 01/22/2016

Haven't had a chance to use it. But I can mount my audio recorder to the top of the camera now. Get better sound that way.

0 0 0

• posted byMineralex on 06/20/2015

Pros: I use it for a voice recorder (Tascam). Cons: Maybe it doesn't bear with a lot of weight.

Impression:3;

0 0 0

• posted bykoba on 03/31/2014

-very solid built - enough for an Systemcamera up to 2kg - very light - only 38g - nice function to rotate and fix the 90 degree angel - optimal construction for right or lefthand use - Top price - no cons we will see what happens with sand and rain, but i think it will work properly, because the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere