DX » Community » Reviews » PADDY Vibe 305 Rechargeable 3W Bluetooth V2.0 Vibration Resonance Speaker - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysale01 on 08/19/2013

This item is very nice and decent quality. I am very happy because I bought this speaker. On each surface produces a different sound. If the surface is a lot of vibration, the sound is very strong. Very practical product and very small. If there are no obstacles, the range is satisfactory. Interesting.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrammicz on 05/11/2013

Pretty good sound quality, it's not hi-fi, but I was expecting much worse. Nice design looks cool inner battery bluetooth remote control over bluetooth back to your device (play,payuse, next, previous) low frequencies are not so good, but still much better than most of laptops. bluetooth has a limited ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRomasd on 04/24/2013

Very nice sound on most songs, easy portable, easy connection with mobile via BT and cable. I was suprised and everybody around as well of nice sound that surface can create. Surface shouldbe really smooth, otherwise it jumps, so not very good to use outside. Buttons seems easy breakable, but I hope ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byThalesFVB on 02/01/2013

It's just amazing what this gadget can do, I felt speechless when first seeing, it's loud, it's interesting and makes everybody around looks and try to understand how it works. Price isn't to far from the wired versions (cost is around 15~25 dollars) but the bluetooth makes all the difference, I just ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections