DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth Controlled Robot Car Kits for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Muy bueno excelent Low price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9369883 on 05/27/2015

Faltou o suporte para bateria 1 X 18650. esse produto não é encontrado em nosso país. Preciso que me envie essa peça, não consigo fazer o produto funcionar sem a mesma. Gostaria também que me enviasse a programação do arduino via link, no manual é meio confuso.

Impression:BOM,O PRODUTO E BOM, mas o manual E complicado;

0 0 0

• posted byenotic on 04/28/2015

Pros: it has full set for make robot, even exeссed details. So, it can be split in 2, just by add few elements. All elements in set are works (exept of one pin (9) in Arduino, which used as PWM for motor board makes fluence to servo, attached to pin12 and force it to turn without a command. But 9... Read more

Impression:good;

1 0 1

• posted by9095627 on 03/14/2015

needs a lot of mechanical fix up, not good for precise movement, a lot of space on upper

cheap, universal platform for beginner

1 0 0

• posted by8973833 on 02/28/2015

Pros : It's amazing package, thanks for shipping it. Minus : Time Shipping very long...

Great Kits

Impression:good,excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted by9022703 on 02/03/2015

Pros: Complete kit that comes with everything needed to have a bluetooth or IR-controlled or autonomous robot car, decent sized batteries, the sensor shield simplifies things considerably. There is nothing to buy. It was easy to get a program to run on my cellphone that could control the Poor of... Read more

Overall a good solution. Overall a good solution.

0 0 2

• posted by8605494 on 01/16/2015

The product comes fine, just lacked the mini breadboard of product list. otherwise all good. okokokokok

0 0 0

• posted byjavirodb583 on 12/17/2014

Pros: the robort car is the same as the picture, all pieces included. Manual online included. The car included 4 motors for every tire. Code sample for implement some small project with arduino to get expertise. Good product for learning arduino and practice with funny and interesting projects. I... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byakaydinb on 12/12/2014

Pros: There are numerous parts, it has almost every frequently used arduino modules. More screws than needed, is shipped. Cons: A lot of acrylic plate holes do not correspond to PCB holes. I have to drill them again. No instruction manual except the 'docx' manual at the product page. It is below... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjerov on 12/09/2014

Pro's: good price for a lot of parts. Con's: the wheels attach easy, but can also detach easy from the motor's during use. Overal the kit is very complete with everything you need to build a robot car. For programming and example code's you can search the internet or visit Here you can find a lot... Read more

Very nice and complete kit for arduino and robot starters! Very nice and complete kit for arduino and robot starters! Very nice and complete kit for arduino and robot starters! Very nice and complete kit for arduino and robot starters! Very nice and complete kit for arduino and robot starters!

0 0 1

• posted bylitillo144000 on 12/07/2014

Pros: Fácil de armar, a pesar de no traer instrucciones. Cons: Faltaba una pieza para montar el sensor de proximidad.

Impression:Good consider the price;

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: