DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth Controlled Robot Car Kits for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucone67 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Items/price ratio is high, very very high: sum up all the stuff and you'll see how much you're saving!! However, the quality is good and, even no manual is present, googling is possible to find even more than needed. I was looking for a 4 wheel model and this... Read more

4 1
  • posted byandreluisdionisio on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect i can make the robot spin and run it to some place, still working to control it, enjoy the way i try to build and plug the elements together. soon i will try to infrared control the robot and make he do not hit the wall. all pieces come working and pac... Read more

3 1
  • posted byLucone67 on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:An interesting platform with a very high quality/price ratio. Components are original and not from some strange supplier (in this case, almost 50% of the stuff comes from Arduino, original and branded). Component quality is more than average. Cons:It completely lack any i... Read more

3 1
  • posted byferrader on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap plateforme but with multi-possibilities. For example, i use it as a watchdog. The bluetooth is easy to configure. The life battery is good but not exceptionel. The arduino is normal. The sensor shield is very impressive and usefull (I use the same for ma... Read more

2 1
  • posted byGimyp on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to put together Easy to program examples for similar robots online. Bluetooth makes trouble shooting easy by monitoring output while it runs Cons:Had to modify a few parts to get them to fit. OtherThoughts:kit has every thing you need to get start. I have just orde... Read more

4 2
  • posted bynickburd on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good supply for reasonable money. Need some researching, but i worth spent time. Can do many different things using provided kit. Some components can't work together, or need low level programming. Can build wall avoiding rover, line follower, or just RC car (... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjamoreno2010 on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good price quality ratio, huge number of components, nice kit for an advanced user. The quqlity of the commponets is very good excellent for the price. Cons:no intructions included in the kit, you will need to search in internet to find information to assembly... Read more

6 3
  • posted byartimym on 11/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has all the components you need to build a functional robot. Cons:No documentation. The Internet can help but be ready to experiment and be creative. The mini-breadboard is not included in the shipment. Both acrylic plates are clear, not yellow, but couldn'... Read more

9 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections