first and main, it works :) measuring temperature correct. look normal, not too cheap. very easy to use - i just stick it on 2-side tape on my window, and enjoy. price! cood be much better, rly :-/
built quality look little bit week, espetially plastic. but there is no pressure or simthing, its just hanging on the wall forever, dont need to be solid.... Read more
-Price -Does what it is supposed to do - When temperature is under -20, it does not show any decimals for the temperature (for example if temperature is -18.7 it shows -18.7 but if temperature is -21.1 it only shows -21)' -Build quality is not good, cheap plastic and rubber buttons -Screen is very slow when its cold -I don't think it's too accurate ... Read more
Cheap, build quality is not as bad as posted in previous reviews. Screen size is adequate. Temperature reading is not stable. As an example, it changes from 22.0 to 22.9 in 1 minute although the room temperature can not change so quick. (I checked it with another thermometer). It varies so much. Maybe you should forget the decimal point. It does not ... Read more
-Good viewable display in a small case
-Thin an light, may be attached with double faced glued tape on any surface
-Show indoor and outdoor temp and time
-compact external sensor that you can pass trough the window frame or a small hole in the wall. -Poor build quality gives it a cheap look;
-Buttons to adjust time and change temp mode are hard to operate;... Read more
Internal and external thermometer with big digits. Works with a single battery. Very cheap and small. None so far. Using for more than a week and it's OK. Very good deal for the price. There are some other expensive options in DX but this one is OK to me. The display is very large and it's very easy to check the values. There is no back light for the ... Read more
- cheap - fast reading and updates - small with a nice cable for outdoor measurement - buttons are small and could be bigger to ease it's pressing - there's a small measurement error (~1ºC) that is more noticeable if the outdoor probe is placed near the thermometer and the temperature even after a while is still different. - it could display 2 variables ... Read more
It's a good Digital Thermometer with two sensors: indoor and outdoor. You can set it up in a way, that it will only show indoor or outdoor all the time (useful for me, since i'm interested only in outdoor). It uses one tiny battery, not sure about how long it will last, but i think it will for a while for sure. Oh, and it also has a clock! The display ... Read more
Very nice sized, small but with a big display. Temperature very acurate. But, if you need something really precise, whatch out. It can give about 1 degree celcius error. Doesn't have a backlight... Extenal sensor cable could be a little longer. Bought to use in the car. But the cable is a little to short for outside temperature. And not having backlight ... Read more
- Cheap, very cheap!
- Large display, easy to read
- Unit's interface does not require the manual: It's very obvious.
- external probes! - Probe cable is a bit short
- External probes don't seem to be waterproof, haven't tested it though. Either way, if it isn't waterproof, you don't want it hanging in the rain. Maybe a small LED to illuminate the display?... Read more
+ Small in size,
+ In and Out measurements,
+ Has a clock fetaure,
+ "Senses" in 10 seconds intervals,
+ Uses widely available and cheap LR44 batteries,
+ Useful! - The switching button is very small,
- The external probe could be smaller/thinner,
- Build quality is not so good,
- Price could be cheaper, I used a hot melting gun to attach ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.