DX » Community » Reviews » AKORAY K-102 Mini Cree XR-E Q5 150LM 1-Mode White Light Flashlight - Silver (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdFromOhio on 01/17/2014

Very, very small. Very bright for the size. Uses AAA batteries which are very common in the US. Simple 1-mode for non-flashaholics. Machining is a bit rough, but it's functional. I purchased this to replace a similar one my mother-in-law lost. It took a while to arrive, but after trying it out, my son immediately said "I want that one." Mind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfire16v on 07/10/2013

It's small,have a good clip,made of good material,nice switch like the black cat,that gring ring in the front of the illumination zone bright in the dark after you turn it off,great to you locate it in the dark. Price.I didn't find the reason for the salty price.It doesn't have a carrying strap,only a clip.But the price in my opinion is out of the concept.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymappe1975 on 12/01/2012

Very bright, really. Small enough, I use it working with cars. Feels like good quality. Battely not last long, but it`s easy to change it. Not cheap, but it`s worth that money. It`s in my pocket every day in work and I like that it can be switced on with one hand. Some lights need two hands because they have to twist on. Funny thing is the phosphorous ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections