DX » Community » Reviews » AKORAY K-102 Mini 150LM 3-Mode White Light Flashlight - Silver (1 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrjluehrs on 03/04/2014

Efficiency of Q5 LED & circuitry is fairly long-lasting. Power of Q5 LED is fairly bright; Orange-Peel (OP) texture reflector gives smooth beam. Size (diameter and length) are great for AAA light. Anodized finish, threaded joints, and O-rings are good. Switch and simple 3-mode circuitry are good.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJakemcconnell on 05/21/2013

-Great CREE XR-E emitter -pretty nice threads -very well machined body -orange-peel (lightly textured) reflector -cool GITD O-rings -lovely beam, nice bright hotspot with a lot of very useable spill. -good modes, the low is about half brightness, the high is pretty high, even with standard NiMH batteries!... Read more

Side view Front view With a Leatherman Micra

0 0 1

• posted bystreinger on 02/24/2013

The small size makes it perfect to have in your pocket, purse etc. Bright and very versatile beam, not to narrow or wide Would be even better if you could change the focus with a slider function.and greater battery life But for the prize you couldnt ask for more. Things that would improve it would be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrlrivellino on 02/21/2013

Very small flashlight... Work with only one battery AAA... Lightweight... Easy to use, 4 modes - 3 intensity and 1 strobe... good design... There is no adjust of focus... The intensity of light is lower than I expected... is not bad at all... but for the price I was expecting something better related ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfunction on 02/03/2013

Good construction, parts fit well, feels nice to use, very sturdy. The area in around the reflector has a little green glow in the dark ring, which could come in handy. Clip is tight so can be trusted hanging it out of a pocket or maybe on a belt. None so far. Havent tested if it is waterproof. The time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavsrc on 11/07/2012

This flashlight works very good,In high mode it is very bright and has a nice beam through,The craftsmenship on the body is very uniform and cool to look at for the price it is a very good deal I like mine alot I got two just in case If there is any it is that the clicky click switch is real sensitive ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections