DX » Community » Reviews » AKORAY K-102 Mini Cree XR-E Q5 150LM 3-Mode White Light Flashlight - Silver (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrjluehrs on 03/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Efficiency of Q5 LED & circuitry is fairly long-lasting. Power of Q5 LED is fairly bright; Orange-Peel (OP) texture reflector gives smooth beam. Size (diameter and length) are great for AAA light. Anodized finish, threaded joints, and O-rings are good. Swi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakemcconnell on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great CREE XR-E emitter -pretty nice threads -very well machined body -orange-peel (lightly textured) reflector -cool GITD O-rings -lovely beam, nice bright hotspot with a lot of very useable spill. -good modes, the low is about half brightness, the high is pre... Read more

Side view Front view With a Leatherman Micra
    0 0
  • posted bystreinger on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The small size makes it perfect to have in your pocket, purse etc. Bright and very versatile beam, not to narrow or wide Cons:Would be even better if you could change the focus with a slider function.and greater battery life But for the prize you couldnt ask f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrlrivellino on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small flashlight... Work with only one battery AAA... Lightweight... Easy to use, 4 modes - 3 intensity and 1 strobe... good design... Cons:There is no adjust of focus... The intensity of light is lower than I expected... is not bad at all... but for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunction on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good construction, parts fit well, feels nice to use, very sturdy. The area in around the reflector has a little green glow in the dark ring, which could come in handy. Clip is tight so can be trusted hanging it out of a pocket or maybe on a belt. Cons:None so far. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavsrc on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This flashlight works very good,In high mode it is very bright and has a nice beam through,The craftsmenship on the body is very uniform and cool to look at for the price it is a very good deal I like mine alot I got two just in case Cons:If there is any it is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections