DX » Community » Reviews » BIAOYA Rechargeable Hair Clippers Set (220~240V AC)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhulail on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:first, i thought this thing is a junk because it so cheap. but it completely wrong. You spent only $8.5 for BIAOYA Rechargeable Hair Clipper Set and you can get hair clipper with exclusive design. very light, easy to use, and inexpensive for good quality. this h... Read more

0 1
  • posted byzamolxis on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product, not the cheapest on the market, but it worth the money. The battery still had power in it when the product arrived at the destination, and once recharged i can use it for 6-7 shaves or i can cut my son's hair several times. Cons:Front metal teeth are... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeepghost on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, easy packing 2 pieces 2 sided. (In the end, five different lengths of hair shaving). is also very convenient to battery power. also very pleased with the scissors that were included (They look like that is not very much, but proved to be very useful fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byletetus on 04/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks and feels a good quality product Accesories are very useful Works very good with my no-so-thick beard Very good grip Cons:Battery doesn't last enough for more than two uses It doesn' work while charging When not working, it seems battery drains out Charging cable... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBryden on 04/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product, was semi charged out of the box, but still needed to be charged for a while before use. All the attachments fit well and worked well too. Very handy being rechargeable. Cons:One big con is not being able to use it of the mains power, when plugged... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjerguismi on 09/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, contains many accessories, fast to use. Manuals are good, packaging etc nice as usual. Adjustment parts for different hair lengths are very useful, good for trimming beard too. Cons:My hair isn't that thick, still this clipper couldn't handle it. So the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvipsd1 on 07/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is really light and powerfull, can clip any of your hairs fast and easy. - Buit in battery is powerfull and after small usage in about 2 weeks still no need to recharge - Fells nice on touch, rubber surface really gives you something to grab on when doining sensiti... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjamieguk on 06/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:these are amazing i just cut my hair with them and there was no problems easy to use good build quality i see them lasting a long time and even if they didnt they were cheaper than it cost me to get one hair cut so i am more than happy :) comes with extras nice comb and s... Read more

2 0
  • posted byceci04 on 05/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap clippers. Very good quality and only for this low price. Simple to use and easy to clean - you can remove the razor unit and clean with brush inside. Also there is oil in the set that you can use after cleaning. Good battery - I charge the battery so rarely t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBmagera91 on 04/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The quality is very good - Fairly complete - Has a good battery - Easy maintenance - Very good for the price - The manual is good - The quality of the blades is good - Comes with oil for the slides - Different heights to cut - Comes with protection for the blades Cons:-... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections