DX » Community » Reviews » ForestTiger H525 Cree XM-L T6 800LM 5-Mode White Light Flashlight - Brown (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGalaxyM31 on 02/05/2013

A good flashlight! I got it with a battery and two 18,650 chargers. A good range of light (around 100 meters), a good time. Brightness on the box indicated 400 lumens. In the medium and low brightness audible whistle. I do not need strobe and SOS modes. Lantern could be better if you remove these regimes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanieluh on 10/29/2012

Realy strong light! If this isn't 800 lumens, it can't be far away. And the medium size reflector gives a good spread. It's solid, with a nice color. Easy to shift mode, just to give a easy touch on the power-button. Creds for sending battery and charger with it, and for nice packaging. When turning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeabrahao on 10/19/2012

Excellent cost-benefict. It becomes with 2 chargers (cable and car) and battery included. Nice lighting range (about 300~400mts). Very bright (very strong on center and very luminous around). Good runtime (about 2 hours on high mode). The flashlight is announced on dx.com as 800LM brightness power, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrlim on 10/03/2012

The build quality is good, the 800 LMs looks to be right. It came with a 18650 rechargeable battery and 2 chargers fot home and car and a landyard. It arrived in 2 weeks, faster than I thought it would. Don't like the colour, it came in a bronze only, there was dust particals inside the lens/reflector ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections