DX » Community » Reviews » FandyFire 5 x Cree XM-L T6 4000LM 5-Mode White Light Flashlight - Dark Grey (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheris2 on 07/03/2014

Very strong light. Bateries not draining fast. I think easy to use. And good grip in hand. Loose power button. Not everytime works well. For long shining its getting very worm. I think if they could put charging bay on it it will be nicer. Because everytime after discarging bateries in bad weather to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDooster2013 on 06/24/2014

This torch is insane. Its like something you'd imagine the military to have. It is exceptionally well built, and incredibly bright. The battery life is remarkable too given the brightness. Handle feels a bit awkward. Also, you need to work your way through all of the settings before you can to the simple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndrtic3o4om4 on 03/23/2014

I am seriously in love with this thing, it's hands down the best buy I have ever made on DX. It does not feel cheap at all, it's a solid piece of quality with perfect weight and a nice grip. And it is SO bright, I don't know how many times I've been out in the dark and "whaaaaa, I can light up that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

It is very bright. It is not odd according to a 4 18650 batteries. I haven't any measuring devices for real brightness discussion. But comparing with other flash-lights I have it is more like 2000-2300 LM. It is very solid and heavy. You can smash a peanuts with it or someone face. It is really heavy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLieuwke on 12/06/2013

Great flashlight with a very good darkness penetrating beam. Very nice and portable design. The 4000lm is slightly overrated, but the 5 leds just give a wonderfull beam with enough flood around it to make this a very versatile flashlight. Different PWM levels are available. High, medium and low. Flash ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfryden on 11/23/2013

This is a really good light for the price. The ergonomics are not perfect (handle and back plate), but again - for 64$ this is a bargain. The key selling point for me is the spill/throw ratio, combined with the overall size and weight of this torch. It's not "pocket size" if you're going for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJtsteel on 09/20/2013

Amongst the brightest lights I own. Practically indistinguishable from my old UWKinetics Light Cannon 10W HID. Good beam distribution featuring a solid hot spot and bright corona. No holes in the beam. Button is at rear, which means 2-handed operation. Unfortunately it is not dive proof. Would have been ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysonicdrive on 08/09/2013

Awesome light for the money does what it is supposed to do. When outside at night and I lite up the whole field. Love to buy 2 and use them as a spot light for coon hunting. Handle sux but it is removable. And I would of liked a choice Iin color tho the grey isnt bad but flat black would rock. EEnglish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoldcroft on 06/14/2013

This torch is bright - VERY bright, but then, that's the whole point isn't it? 1) Bright 2) Lovely machining 3) Lovely matt grey anodising 4) It all come apart for cleaning 1) Ugly handle 2) unnecessary allen bolts 3) Instructions in Chinese only 4) If you do take it apart to look what's inside, be careful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoverbal22 on 05/01/2013

Very bright and rugged so it seems... Indeed very bright and focused enough to shine at great distances. one o ring seems to be extra, but there is no o ring at the bottom part, so i used that for that location, indeed some lubrication of those rings is useful. none, just buy it.............it does the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections