DX » Community » Reviews » POVOS PS8108 Rechargeable 3-Head-Blade Reciprocating Shaver Razor - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGGmanity on 09/03/2013

WORKS PRETTY GOOD WET AND DRY HOLDS CHARGE LONG CRUSH PROOF STORAGE CASE WAS A NICE SURPRISE. Well constructed and feels good in the hand. Very sharp blades give you a nice crisp cut that does not pull on stubble while shaving therefor a painless smooth shave. A little loud and the hair clippings from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexMiner on 05/21/2013

It really charged for two hours and work month and even more! Done carefully. There is a charge indicator. The case does not creak. Easy to handle. Shaved clean, does not irritate the skin. (My rotary Phillips leaves red marks on my face.) This mesh shaver, so she shaves longer than my rotary Phillips ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDadyan on 05/07/2013

Easy to use, qualitatively collected, quick ?harge. Comfortable in the hand. The possibility of wet shaving. Fast shipping. Good price. Shipment in crumpled pack, but the razor all ok. Another minus is not found. It looks exactly like the picture. Done very well. Razor came fully discharged. Charge Time ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections