DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk Cruzer Fit CZ33 Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black (4GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantiheroic on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very slim USB drive, I ordered a total of 4 to use them in my Car Stereo, they hardly stand out of the usb-port so its perfect! 4 Gb isnt that big offcourse, but for a few music albums its big enough! Working like a charm on my pc, laptop and offcourse the car... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExiRouS on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small High capacity for it's size Durable Fast writing and reading speed Good protection cover Does not stick out of the usb port Cons:Tiny, you can loose it easily OtherThoughts:The rope that comes with it can be torn easily, beware. Looks like genuine SanDisk. I haven... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonneeklund on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small. Transfer tests say it is fast on read. Orange strap is really handy. Looks and feels high-end. Well packaged. Cons:Very small; easy to misplace. I did this with one of the two I bought. Found it later. Transfer tests say it is slow on write. Price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byComeq on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is cheap - Very small - Pretty solid - Works great - Genuine SanDisk, wich is a pretty good brand - Normal USB 2.0 transfer speed - Ideal for car audio - Could also be a nice gift Cons:- Easy to lose, it is really really small, perhaps not the best if you need to car... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymauriciomateos on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small Easy usage plug and play usb 2.0, español buena compra muy comodo ideal para viajar o esconder de algun lado de los amigos de lo ajeno asique comprenlo con total confianza compre 3 y ninguno tuvo problemas Cons:the price is no correct but good quial... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections