DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk Cruzer Fit CZ33 Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHarPe2013 on 07/06/2013

In practice, items size is the smallest possible. Extension from pc or car usb port is so short that there is no practical danger that it will collide anything. In use it seems to have good speed and no errors. There is no strap or line within package. Since it is very small it is easy to lose and some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantiheroic on 06/13/2013

Very slim USB drive, I ordered a total of 4 to use them in my Car Stereo, they hardly stand out of the usb-port so its perfect! 4 Gb isnt that big offcourse, but for a few music albums its big enough! Working like a charm on my pc, laptop and offcourse the car stereo! on full usb 2.0 speed! Its small.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byExiRouS on 03/07/2013

Small High capacity for it's size Durable Fast writing and reading speed Good protection cover Does not stick out of the usb port Tiny, you can loose it easily The rope that comes with it can be torn easily, beware. Looks like genuine SanDisk. I haven't yet electronically tested the internals, but the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonneeklund on 01/13/2013

Very small. Transfer tests say it is fast on read. Orange strap is really handy. Looks and feels high-end. Well packaged. Very small; easy to misplace. I did this with one of the two I bought. Found it later. Transfer tests say it is slow on write. Price is a bit high. I have one of these sitting in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byComeq on 10/19/2012

- It is cheap - Very small - Pretty solid - Works great - Genuine SanDisk, wich is a pretty good brand - Normal USB 2.0 transfer speed - Ideal for car audio - Could also be a nice gift - Easy to lose, it is really really small, perhaps not the best if you need to carry data around and keep pluging it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymauriciomateos on 09/29/2012

Small Easy usage plug and play usb 2.0, español buena compra muy comodo ideal para viajar o esconder de algun lado de los amigos de lo ajeno asique comprenlo con total confianza compre 3 y ninguno tuvo problemas the price is no correct but good quiality, speed not to high español un poco caro ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections