DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Buttons Conductive Pads for NDS Lite (3-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylurajoonami on 01/01/2014

they are exact replicas like everyone is saying. they are functional 100% The feel of these new conductive pads are quite soft, but this does not bother me. My previous DS-lite D-pad's left button would not work at all, so these will suffice. installation is simple as can be as long as you are careful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoland123123 on 12/29/2013

Very affordable replacement kit, I order a few just in case I needed to replace at a later time and I have not needed to replace the 1st one, It´s been over 4 months!!! buttons are a little stiff compared to original Just get them, if you need to replace your conductive pads you need to get this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by09helix on 11/17/2013

This part is cheaper here than in Amazon, they are exact replicas and fit just right. They are a bit stiff compared to the original ones (the set I received) its not a huge issue but it did feel weird using the DS with stiff button presses These things rip in one spot and it drastically affects it. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmashBroh on 05/16/2013

Easy for a self-made replacement. Good quality. If your Nintendo DS has some problens issues with the buttons you should buy those now! Really great deal and is too much cheap! Your Nintendo DS buttons will look like new one if they have bad connections. Nothing until now. Using this for more than a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVOC1794 on 02/13/2013

Exactly as the original parts. Easy to replace in your Nintendo. Their life cycle are the same as the originals. It's nice that you are able to extend the life of a NDS in an inexpensive way. Buy more than one set to avoid disappointment before the product has been sold out. I could not find any. Be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypapcorp on 11/06/2012

-cheap -durable -works perfectly -looks and feels like original parts absolutely none! this parts are as good as the original ones everything is fine with the item, the only problem is getting the ds lite console disassembled. its a bit pain and takes some time. but its easy and if you can use a screw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylu123 on 05/18/2012

-It is easy to install it, once you know how to disassemble a DSL -It really changes the way the buttons fell once you press it -It gives more precision to your moves (more responsive) that's really useful especially in fighting games. No cons al all, it is a really good quality product (almost the exact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilverspoon on 10/28/2011

They are identical to the original rubber pads. I like them for their quality and the fact that they are doing their job for past few months. The conductivity is quite good and hasn't worn off over the usage of several months hence they are great! They fit perfectly under the buttons! Not easy to replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTakero on 10/19/2011

- It's good to frequently change your button pads to keep the good performance of the console, that is, if you know how to do it. - Works nice. - Don't, I repeat...don't try to change your screen by yourself if you don't actually know what your are doing. Youtube videos can't help you even though they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiGZ on 09/06/2011

-Replaces broken pads -New pads mean stiff gameplay -If you don't have experience opening up your ds lite then tread with caution or find somebody who can. I've replaced buttons, shells, and screens so it wasn't all that difficult for me but considering the anxiety I felt after replacing my shell this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections