Customer’s impression:
Super
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Superb

posted by player_mc on 08/26/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Make excellent spare parts. Even if you don't sell them all, someone will eventually snapp them up. After I repaired the DS Lite I gave the button a push and I was drifting on Mario Cart. After my friend gave his repaired DS Lite he loved so much a try and voilà he said his DS Lite was like new and the reaction time was superb.

Cons:

When my friend tried installing the D-pad conductive buttons he some how ruined his bottom screen. In the end I had to repair his DS. Could be cheaper. LoL

OtherThoughts:

Use sticky tape to hold the conductive pads. Then the buttons will not fall off. This way makes the installtion all the more easy. Always remember the rule of thumb when in doubt don't throw it out. This does not apply to food. Just get someone else to fix it so that when they screw up you can blame them instead.

Bottomline:

I repaired my friends DS Lite. Easy buck for me to make even though it wasn't much but I enjoyed fixing DS Lites as a learning experience. This prduct is a must when your mashing buttons all the time on your DS Lite especially when you play Mario Cart.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections