DX » Community » Reviews » 10.1" IPS Screen Android 4.0 Tablet w/ Dual Core / HDMI / Bluetooth / Dual Camera – Silver (32GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHCUNHA on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product. Slim, beautiful, well finished. HD screen brightness and good quality. Processes everything fast and with good touch response. I managed to use technology USB OTG connected to a case with keyboard. I was able to use a Bluetooth mouse. I used... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix-neo on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-excellent wide angle lcd screen, hi res 1280 x 800 gives crisp pictures and videos -very fast dual core cpu(RK3066) and graphics(quad core Mali400 although each core maybe running at around 250mhz which is at the lower end) -fastest booting android device i've had, per... Read more

2 1
  • posted byneutron3d on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The build quality, witch was my main concern, is really good. Feels solid, and not at all loose and wobbly. The screen is great, the tablet is fast, and it has a whole bunch of connection possibilities.Overall I'm really pleased with it. It's pretty much like a similar sa... Read more

7 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections