DX » Community » Reviews » Free Soldier Multifunction Outdoor Sports Bicycle Cycling Seamless Head Scarf - Yellow
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylokkovieira on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice color, when you are in the woods it almost feels camouflaged. very good protection against cold and wind. Cons:After it get's all sweaty it feels kinda of gross but it's super easy to clean though.... OtherThoughts:It's so light and small I always carry o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrumfish on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good looking, soft, attractive, correct size, breathable. They are so light you can always put one in your pocket if you think you might need it. Expecially good for a day outdoors on the water. I am surprised that they don't unravel when machine washed, but t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoova on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the material is every bit as good as expected the print is really nice and detailed material is nice and stretchy ans just tight enough so it stays where you want it. Cons:there are no cons i can think of OtherThoughts:It would be nice if you also had versions... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections