Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrefalc on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Size: It's really small, so it's a great choice to use on your car stereo. You can also carry it on your key chan Ease of use: Just insert the card, plug on an usb port and you're done Price: It's really cheap Cons:Quality: As it's cheap, you can't expect a good... Read more

front cover back cover card reader
    0 0
  • posted bynightfitth on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Verry small card reader that reads MicroSD and also M2 cards . I use it on my MP3 Stereo at my car , and it's perfect . Tested with multiple M2 cards and also a 32GB class 10 microSD. Cons:If you copy 1 big file or multiple files that acumulates more than 2gb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAital on 09/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not a bad device, but with some drawbacks. Unfortunately the memory card is much looks out the card reader. Some computers (Windows XP) sometimes do not recognize the device. Windows 7 sees the device without problems. High speed data transfer. Cons:http://s59.radikal.r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykontre on 07/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I don´t know if it´s cheap Cons:we bought 6 pieces, some of them doesn´t work. Two of them can be separated in 2 pieces. The card doesn´t fit very well, a part of it remains outside but normally it works well OtherThoughts:The original SanD... Read more

4 0
  • posted byobiwank on 06/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Really small - Really cheap - Works at full speed with a class 6, 8Gb SDHC - Memory card is easy to remove (not like some other adapters ) Cons:The memory card is not held very firmly but the connection seems to be good enough anyway and feels better than ot... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarkstrom on 03/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very chep in large quantities, I paied only $0.85 each for 10 of them. It supports SDHC which is good nowadays. The package can be opened and closed without breaking it so you can check the card before selling it. Cons:Sometimes it is a little hard to inse... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAstrax on 12/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- As opposed to most other cheap MicroSD readers, in this one it is EXTREMELY easy getting the microSD card in/out of the reader. - Some read SHDC - Comes with packaging //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfinkster on 12/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Cheap 2. Works with my 4Gb card 3. Better than those single slot-type usb card readers Cons:1. Doesn't enclose the card sufficiently. 2. No lanyard provided. 3. Rather flmsy packaging but still passable. OtherThoughts:I had a sandisk 8gb micro-sd card that came with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfafik49 on 10/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its faster than my r4 reader by 1 megabyte. its like 6 megabytes per second. which is fast for a little reader like this. pretty good color too as it handles my 4gb. Says microsdhc in the reader so you know it handles Microsdhc Cons:Had failed me once while fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevBob on 10/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a nice little microSD USB reader. It handles microSDHC cards flawlessly, up to at least 8GB - that's the biggest card I have to test with. (You can barely make out the SDHC logo in some of the closeup photos.) Cons:The biggest downside to this item is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections