Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrefalc on 05/18/2014

Size: It's really small, so it's a great choice to use on your car stereo. You can also carry it on your key chan Ease of use: Just insert the card, plug on an usb port and you're done Price: It's really cheap Quality: As it's cheap, you can't expect a good material quality Reliability: I've had one ... Read more

front cover back cover card reader

0 0 0

• posted bynightfitth on 04/27/2014

Verry small card reader that reads MicroSD and also M2 cards . I use it on my MP3 Stereo at my car , and it's perfect . Tested with multiple M2 cards and also a 32GB class 10 microSD. If you copy 1 big file or multiple files that acumulates more than 2gb , it disconectes from the computer , and you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavomeendees on 04/02/2014

This is a nice little microSD USB reader. It handles microSDHC cards flawlessly, up to at least 8GB - that's the biggest card I have to test with. (You can barely make out the SDHC logo in some of the closeup photos.) Sometimes it is a little hard to insert the MicroSD into the card. The MicroSD sticks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavomeendees on 03/15/2014

Its very fast 6 megabytes per second. which is fast for a little reader like this. pretty good color too and very portablhe with a cord. Says microsdhc in the reader so you know it handles Microsdhc. The biggest downside to this item is that it doesn't enclose the card. From the images, I'd expected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulianohcl on 03/04/2014

what improvements to the product is its size, it is quite comfortable to use and be transported, good endings and is quite fast despite its size, very good for the price and the product packaging makes him excellent price / quality I think in some computers when connected, is exposed and can be very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythaiscorreiaaa on 10/10/2013

Muito bom, ótima qualidade, super indico. Não demorou muito como das outras vezes para chegar. Empresa ótima, muito boa mesmo. Produto de ótima qualidade O envio não foi imediato, mas chegou, é o que contar. Custo-benefício. Indico para você que não se importa ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrankgrana2 on 09/22/2013

Is cheaper, is like in the photo, is nice, is small, works fine, i need one for my things, im happy whith this product, help me a lot whith my things none for the moment, everything is ok, it looks ok i like it, the shipping was ok, is cheaper, is small, works fine, if you need one, you have to bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulirafaela on 08/06/2013

It is small and discreet, I bought it to use it on the car stereo, being small it is inside the case where I store the freight unit. I have several memory cards of old cell phones that can now be reused. I really liked this product. I have absolutely nothing to say against this product If you're looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsamila on 07/15/2013

Very cheap, exactly we need to save some data cards, otherwise will be trash. You can save data almost forever in safe hardware place. And it will cost almost nothing. none I had 3 M2 cards from old mobile, and they will be put on trash, with less than 1,5 box I save the cards, and may use it for safe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAital on 09/01/2010

Not a bad device, but with some drawbacks. Unfortunately the memory card is much looks out the card reader. Some computers (Windows XP) sometimes do not recognize the device. Windows 7 sees the device without problems. High speed data transfer. http://s59.radikal.ru/i163/1009/cd/f69839a62de4.jpg http:... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections