DX » Community » Reviews » Free Soldier Multifunction Outdoor Sports Cycling Seamless Head Scarf - Digital Camouflage
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byimreha on 07/17/2013

- the multifunction stuff, as hat, scarf, mask, etc. - the fabric is very comfortable too - flexible material - a bit fade colors - a bit tight - i guess its not for winter, at least not for a cold winter:) i use that scarf as a mask for biking i guess i would use it in winter for skiing too as a mask. great for kinking and backpacking!! not the only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycasilladejuan on 03/12/2013

Cheep product whit useful skills. The fabric is very comfortable to hold and can be used in many different ways. Its very similar to the original BUFF. None yet. Maybe the edges can be more strongs. The product was delivered in Argentina in three weeks. Recommend its use for outdoor trips and protect youselve to the weather. The fabric is good buy alittle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykip0rz on 01/22/2013

Nice scarf. Good shape and size. Compared to original "BUFF" it has the same size. The fabric is good and strong. Its elastic. Its has camouflage pattern. Whell, the colour is not great, i have to say in the photo is better than in real. Its to white, i guess. It only streches in ONE direcction. The fabric is good buy alittle bulky. I use ... Read more

nice digital scarf nice digital scarf
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections