DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Bluetooth 2.0 USB 2.0 Dongle (Solid Color)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDezFoxtoN on 10/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality - doesn't break into parts like my old BT dongle did. Small size - It's hardly visible once inserted into the USB port. Works out of the box - Just install the software on the CD and the dongle works instantly. Good range - Tested a couple of meters awa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySastac on 08/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great. Just plug and play. It simply works. Cons:Some of the metal sticks out on the side, it could be smaller. Otherwise no cons. OtherThoughts:I have used it in a PC and an Android 4.0 PC. Works great in Windows 7 but I could not get it to work on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzippyzap on 05/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small. Relatively inexpensive. Works. The raised edge on the end assists in removal. Does not seem to need drivers (tried in Vista and 7). Cons:Still sticks out, so you can't leave it in your notebook all the time. There are cheaper adapters on the market. OtherThoughts... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalfsoft on 11/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really small piece of hardware - Works under Windows XP SP2/Vista/Seven/ without additional drivers - It is also tested under Ubuntu Linux and Mac OS X - works OK - Nice blue led - Good build quality - Very useful for notebooks and netbooks Cons:- It can be... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySokonomi on 07/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price on this device is unreal. I cant believe it works so well for what it cost me. It fits snugly and barely sticks out. Cons:The included disk contains an old version of blue soleil. It works but it has issues. I had to aquire an updated version somewhe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBetterWhenDrunk on 06/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works great. - Cheap. - Automatically installs within Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit). Cons:- It LOOKS small but in fact the connector (the silver metal part) is LONGER than a normal USB connector by a little bit. The black part is indeed very small, but... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoseph on 03/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Installed quickly by Windows XP Professional SP3 and Vista SP1 using Windows own driver version 5.1.2600.5512. The effective range indoor appeared to be about 20 feet, similar to that of a Bluetooth headset. The dongle is of the same small physical size as the Nano rece... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjvan99 on 02/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well with XP drivers. Plug n Play worked flawlessly. It's quite small and paired well with my GPS. I use it with my Asus EeePC. Cons:The BlueSoleill drivers and program that come with it are junk. Kept losing the pairing with my GPS. Uninstalled and used W... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwirky on 01/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great plug and play performance - I'm using Windows 7, and this dongle was detected & installed in seconds. Paired with my A2DP speakers and Nokia phone without any trouble, even able to use them simultaenously. Range seems to be good, and it doesn't feel fl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byletins on 01/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small size! Great price! All is working good, im using this dongle now for 3 months. Works great on WinXp, i have tested to VISTA and worked too. Great connection with my mobile phone. Included disc inside was Bluesoleil software and with this soft can ma... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections