DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-J18 3000lm 5-Mode Memory White Flashlight - Black (2/3 x 18650/26650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrigorka on 04/07/2013

This is certainly the brightest torch I ever had. Substantially brighter than the beam of my car. It is pretty configurable: one can use either two or three batteries, and two different kinds of batteries are supported. It doesn't get too hot when operating. The build is generally very solid, the case ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bydesertdawg57 on 03/05/2013

Great Falshlight. Nice heft. Extremely bright, though NOT 8000 Lumens as printed on the head. Nice touch with extra O-rings and adapter tubes for use with 18650 batteries. Mediocre nylon pouch; uses expensive 26650 batteries, which you must buy for greater amperage. Could be less expensive. Great addition ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytonyw23 on 02/21/2013

I got my Trustfire TR-J18 flashlight 13 days after placing the order, the flashlight delivers an intensely bright light that is great for any employment, it has a good solid construction and I would truly recommend this product. The flashlight did not come with any instructions, but that is not a big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiigerclaw03 on 01/07/2013

Can use 18650 and 25560 batteries. Brighter then daylight. You can see the beam on the ground in direct full sunlight Price and build quality. Heat sinking seems to do well. It will get really hot after 10 min Heat None yet With two 26650 batteries it will draw 7 amps from the tail cap .And go down to ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byryoma007 on 01/05/2013

Excellent performance for a torch at this price level! Easy to operate, just a slight press on the button will shift light emission modes Sturdy design, smart housing extension for extra battery none found. get yourself an extra set of rechargeable batteries and recharger. you may run out of batteries ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byEtchAarBee on 12/17/2012

Looks great, nicely weighted. Brighter than most car headlights. Memory function works great - remembers what mode it was in last Supplied belt holster works well Has an over optimistic rating - 8000lumens is proudly listed on the device. Its probably closer to 6000 lumens, which is what DX lists it ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bypimklin on 11/05/2012

really bright flash light up close my ultrafire 1200 looks a bit brighter bcz its more focused on 1 spot but outside when you have a bit of distance you can tell is mutch brighter not sure that its really 6000 lumen it even said on the side of the lens that its 8000 lumen compared it to a 4300 lumen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBikedawg on 10/20/2012

Maybe the brightest light you can get for the price. Comes with a belt holder, and you can use 2 or 3 18650s (I didn't notice a difference in brightness, both were blinding). It comes with plastic sleeves so the 18650s do not rattle around, and extra O-rings. Quite a wide flood angle (probably around ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byMegahurtz on 10/10/2012

Bright as daylight. Well built reflector and head assembly. Price. Very white light with a even spread. Threaded body parts fit loosely causing cross threading. Has a plastic reducer for the batteries that is to short and slides back and forth when in motion. Switch is on the tailpiece causing you to ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections