DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Sports MP3 Player Headphones Headset w/ FM / TF - White + Green
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byookada009 on 06/09/2014

I consider the price very cheap, i found this same item in my city and the price here is double! The operation of the device is easy, I have to said that I took some few minutes to discover how to use, principally the volume change, must to hold the button who change the track song. I do not like to listen radio, and becouse of that i don't use this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaloved on 04/15/2014

the earphones sits very well on the head and are very comfortable, the sound is good. the buttons on the back are very intuitive and easy to use. The buttery last for long time. exercising without the wires of the mp3 player is very convenient the on/off button is fragile, i had to throw away one of the sets. I was pleasantly surprised from the headphones,... Read more

1 1
  • posted byLucianoMSN on 04/01/2014

Very nice, good sound quality. The slot to chip is very good, an option to FM radio. Easy to use, recharge the batteries very quick. Read to use. The distance between each ear is small, and may press too much the phone into ears. The housing looks like weak if you open too much. Don´t have any manual to use. I don´t know how to replace batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeroslima on 10/08/2013

Very nice, good sound quality. The slot to chip is very good, an option to FM radio. Easy to use, recharge the batteries very quick. Read to use. The distance between each ear is small, and may press too much the phone into ears. The housing looks like weak if you open too much. Don´t have any manual to use. I don´t know how to replace batteries ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluks2014 on 08/21/2013

Good price, is lightweight, has good sound and appearance, you can adjust the volume! it's amazing how strong you hear!, easy and simple to use, has many complications in their use not want wires carry is a good choice The radio sound is not very good, a little awkward to use at first, included USB cable! For sport or not carrying cable is ideal! Icons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduka013 on 06/01/2013

This is a very useful MP3 player for all sportsmen, who like to have their music with them all the time. The quality of the sound is extremely GOOD. Sometimes I even have to pull the phones from my ears a little bit so I could hear surroundings (traffic, etc). Only one minor objection (which unfortunately would probably make the product more expensive)... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzhelevangel on 02/05/2013

- light - comfortable - long battery life - good sound quality - good FM reception - good quality for the price Make sure you buy an SD card! Make sure you charge it after you're done using it for next time because there is not battery meter. to change the volume, hold the "Next" or "back" button down. I bought one for myself. It ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byalvrim on 01/27/2013

If you don't like giant headphones and need some more discret, buy it. I personally prefere inner earphones like this. Additionally, I don't get along well with wires, screwing them too fast when I store them. The quality of the phones are great, but they are too fragile. Make sure that you'll need to carry them with a speciall care, because simply ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeoparda on 01/26/2013

- light - comfortable - long battery life - good sound quality - good FM reception - good quality for the price - no instructions - not intuitive - buttons not clearly marked - the feeling of it on/around your head takes some getting used to I bought one for myself and one for a friend. It took me a while to figure out how to use it since the instructions ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfedemey26 on 01/25/2013

Low price, high quality, easy to use. You can take a few minutes until you know how it works properly, but after that generates no more setbacks. Very good sound. You can place a card up to 32GB, this is excellent! As against might name the FM radio tuning, is somewhat complicated. But you're used to have him be uncomfortable over an hour since. Many ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections