DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Wiredrawing Battery Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bya1wonder on 10/31/2013

Product looks great and works with the orginal "brushed" look on the phone. It doesn't scratch very easily and very well built. It light and doesn't add any more built or weight. Backing doesn't snap very easily onto the phone, it takes a bit of work to make sure its all snapped in and sitting correctly on the device Make sure you understand ... Read more

as it arrived front inside that faces into phone
    0 0
  • posted byAnthares8 on 07/18/2013

Good quality, even better than original. Good design, fits perfect in the phone. Pretty and Cheap The radio signal decrease when its installed, I don't know if the aluminum affects the signal. It should be. I double checked with the original cover and works perfectly. DX, shipped me the wrong color, I was expecting a completely black cover, but instead ... Read more

Good Quality
    0 0
  • posted bymffcampos on 10/22/2012

Stylish back case with good quality build and resiliency. Has a better material than the original back case. Easy to install and remove cover. No cons to report, only the wish that it could come with the front replacement too, to make my s3 entirely black. Fast shipping as always, came in a untagged plastic bag and with no screen protector. Came in ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections