DX » Community » Reviews » Universal TV InfraRed IR Remote Controller for LG Televisions (RM-406CB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjja100 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great with my LG 42LH4000 LCD tv. Every button does exactly what i expect it to do. Its easy to use. No setup required. Cons:It looks and feels a little cheap compared to the original. Other than that, i cant really see other cons. OtherThoughts:Cheap remote. OK qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNutzer on 10/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All the keys needed to operate my LG Monitor TV in my kitchen work perfectly. No time spent to get used - unwrap, insert batteries and go. Cons:Yes, not all the keys work as they expected to. Rather dull plastic, but it is a common thing. Battery compartment is not the be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariojim on 02/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Most of the keys works with my LG Analog TV/Monitor like original remote. Ridiculous price, great quality. Cons:Some keys does not work of not like spected. Cheap plastic, although like most of remote replacements, so buy some of them or spend some money in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn908671 on 10/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works ok with my LG 32" Widescreen CRT television. - Buttons are labelled correctly unlike some universal remote controls - Teletext and PIP controls included Cons:- PIP button doesn't work quite right. It brings up the PIP box but then skips to the scan. - Build... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections