DX » Community » Reviews » Universal TV InfraRed IR Remote Controller for LG Televisions (RM-406CB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjja100 on 04/30/2013

Works great with my LG 42LH4000 LCD tv. Every button does exactly what i expect it to do. Its easy to use. No setup required. It looks and feels a little cheap compared to the original. Other than that, i cant really see other cons. Cheap remote. OK quality. Great substitute for the original remote. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNutzer on 10/04/2011

All the keys needed to operate my LG Monitor TV in my kitchen work perfectly. No time spent to get used - unwrap, insert batteries and go. Yes, not all the keys work as they expected to. Rather dull plastic, but it is a common thing. Battery compartment is not the best. Jumps between channels if the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariojim on 02/27/2009

Most of the keys works with my LG Analog TV/Monitor like original remote. Ridiculous price, great quality. Some keys does not work of not like spected. Cheap plastic, although like most of remote replacements, so buy some of them or spend some money in a silicone protector. As informed in description ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byn908671 on 10/09/2008

- Works ok with my LG 32" Widescreen CRT television. - Buttons are labelled correctly unlike some universal remote controls - Teletext and PIP controls included - PIP button doesn't work quite right. It brings up the PIP box but then skips to the scan. - Build quality not as good as the original ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections