DX » Community » Reviews » Male to Female DuPont Breadboard Jumper Wires for Arduino (40-Piece Pack / 20cm-Length)
  • 5 star 30 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypopliviustefan on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Those are very good for making data buses, since they come stocked together as one 40 bits wide data bus. They can be separated in any way you need them. Also the various coloring is great for readability of the projects. There are ten colors and you have four... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytudor117 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just like in the photos, come in multiple colours. They came all attached so you can choose how many you want in a strand. Works great with a raspberry pi which has male GPIO connectors to connect to a breadboard. Also works to extend male to male wires, though... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboosthf on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very nice product considering the price. The quality is really good and it is just as advertised. I like the fact that they are bundled and you can pull one off if you like. Cons:It has a very strong smell that is a bit annoying therefore i give 4 stars for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypoeticoddity on 01/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The construction quality was much higher than I expected for the price and I was impressed with the uniformity of the connectors. The connectors fit the standard DIP pitch, but where these really shine is when you can snugly fit them into an SIL connector for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywbrouwer on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well made product. Great for connecting sensor modules to arduino board. Easy to separate wires. Good variety of colours make it easy to trace back and forth. Length of wires is also good. Cons:Should have bought more! Oh well next order. There is really nothing to s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbiandov on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an Excellent prototyping tool; very competitively priced. The same concept is charged at $0.25 PER STRAND at other outfits out there and you get a flat ribbon cable with 40 strands here. Good work DX.COM! Cons:I wish they made male-male version but tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVMOF1978 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All glued together, so you decide if you want a 4-pin, 5-pin or even 20-pin combo - Assorted colors so I don't have to order multiple sets Cons:A little expensive - Should have a little more red and black I think OtherThoughts:Some boards (like the dealextreme... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympanichella on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- All glued together, so you decide if you want a 4-pin, 5-pin or even 20-pin combo - Assorted colors so I don't have to order multiple sets Cons:A little expensive - Should have a little more red and black I think OtherThoughts:Get them if you feel you need this kind o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakoMeister on 10/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A high quality product. The wires has different colors, this is very useful. You can use it for plug in Arduino projects or Raspberry Pi GPIO pins for hardware DIY projects with breadboards or something similar. It works fine. It is a must have product if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJCwy on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- All glued together, so you decide if you want a 4-pin, 5-pin or even 20-pin combo - Assorted colors so I don't have to order multiple sets Cons:- A little expensive - Should have a little more red and black I think OtherThoughts:Some boards (like the dealext... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections