DX » Community » Reviews » Male to Female DuPont Breadboard Jumper Wires for Arduino (40-Piece Pack / 20cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome buena great product - muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCs3v3n on 09/19/2014

Pros: if you need it , just buy it. It's perfect. Cons: None. Awesome product, I didn't expected that. They can be used very easy on breadboard and not only! Read more

Impression:Awesome,great product - muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byjacobslomp on 09/15/2014

I had no concerns about them, and they are good quality. I would recommend them. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byavena on 08/24/2014

great product - muito bom Read more

Impression:great product - muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bysabeju on 08/23/2014

Lo mejor: Lo fácil que resulta realizar conexiones entre circuitos con estos tipos de cables, simplemente conectar y ya está funcionando. Sin necesidad de soldaduras. Otro punto a favor son lo flexibles que son, esto ayuda a la hora de realizar proyectos con partes móviles. Lo peor: Los conectores está... Read more

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byWTE87 on 08/10/2014

Pros: It is cheap and does what it says. Very good especially for the HC-SR501 sensor, which cannot be inserted into a breadboard. Cons: Unfortunately, the male pin is loose when inserted into Arduino Uno, so you have to insert to a breadboard and from breadboard use another wire to connect to your Uno.... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byelrdx123 on 06/27/2014

alot of colors,well built,connects to breadboard and raspberry pi i order this product two times, the first time everything was okay. at the second time right after opening the plastic bag that contain the wires i started to smell extremelly strong chemical odor i even got dizzy from the smell and i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypopliviustefan on 06/27/2014

Those are very good for making data buses, since they come stocked together as one 40 bits wide data bus. They can be separated in any way you need them. Also the various coloring is great for readability of the projects. There are ten colors and you have four identical sequences one after another. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonty124 on 04/07/2014

well constructed sturdy product no open circuit leads none at all ! ! ! these are great for interfacing with shields and breakout boards, great for prototyping and easy to use better quality than the male to male leads and no issues with open circuit leads good gauge wire and great for arduino no issues ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuilhermeCaeiro on 03/14/2014

Those jumpers are very good, their quality is greater than I expected. Previously, I had some male to male jumpers whose quality was very poor, so I was expecting something like that. Now, I'm very happy to see that it wasn't like I thought it would be. Other good point about those jumpers is that they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byps2freak on 02/19/2014

Great male to female breadboard jumper wires. Very handy to connect breakout boards to the breadboard. Nice they are all together so you can split them for your own needs. I use them to connect different breakout boards (with rotary encoders, RTC modules, displays) to my breadboard, which is connected ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections