DX » Community » Reviews » Male to Female DuPont Breadboard Jumper Wires for Arduino (40-Piece Pack / 20cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Awesome buena great product - muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThecniqueman on 01/27/2015

I actually, for the price, wasn't expecting such quality. I'm very impressed with those jumpers. They come in numbers!

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byondrejko0102 on 01/24/2015

Wires are really good packed and nice colored. Useful in diy projects - arduino and raspberry pi. Really cheap - ONLY ON DX.COM

Nice wires, nice packed!

Impression:good,Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byrpissardo on 01/13/2015

muito bom, preco bom, rapido, nenhum contra. Compraria novamente. Indicaria a um amigo sem duvidas. Funciona perfeitamente com o Arduino

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byInfreQ87 on 01/06/2015

If you need Male to Female jumper wires this is the choise. Only bad thing is that, the coating feels little bit too plastic to me. I'd like it to be more rubberish / elastic.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byvrgpy on 11/12/2014

Excellent cable set, not fragile so the packing is not very important. Anyway it comes in a paper envelope with bubble protection. The conector and the cables seem to be of good quality. Very recomended if you are starting to learn practical electronics in a breadboard.

0 0 0

• posted byCs3v3n on 09/19/2014

Pros: if you need it , just buy it. It's perfect. Cons: None. Awesome product, I didn't expected that. They can be used very easy on breadboard and not only!

Impression:Awesome,great product - muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byjacobslomp on 09/15/2014

I had no concerns about them, and they are good quality. I would recommend them.

0 0 0

• posted byavena on 08/24/2014

great product - muito bom

Impression:great product - muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bysabeju on 08/23/2014

Lo mejor: Lo fácil que resulta realizar conexiones entre circuitos con estos tipos de cables, simplemente conectar y ya está funcionando. Sin necesidad de soldaduras. Otro punto a favor son lo flexibles que son, esto ayuda a la hora de realizar proyectos con partes móviles. Lo peor: Los están es... Read more

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byWTE87 on 08/10/2014

Pros: It is cheap and does what it says. Very good especially for the HC-SR501 sensor, which cannot be inserted into a breadboard. Cons: Unfortunately, the male pin is loose when inserted into Arduino Uno, so you have to insert to a breadboard and from breadboard use another wire to connect to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections