DX » Community » Reviews » Male to Female Breadboard Jumper Wires for Arduino (40PCS / 20cm)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Quality Awesome buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1444211 on 11/19/2016

Absolutely love these! They come as a one mat which you can divide the necessary cables out if preferred so as sets. Plucks really well on Raspberry Pi pins and HATs. Used 6 vires to create extension cable for thermistor. Cheap, sturdy and excellent product!

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydragonGS on 07/15/2016

If you love Electronics, you will love this Cable. http://www2.joinville.udesc.br/~i9/2014/07/17/hands-on-dicas-de-cabos-para-arduino/ (Portuguese Review)

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bylego092000 on 07/05/2016

ses câbles ont une bonne qualité ce qui est assez étonnant pour des câbles peut chère. je les recommandes pour une utilisation avec un Raspberry pi

Impression:good,Awesome,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byHigorPimentel on 06/30/2016

Pros: price is good. Works great. Good quality. Compatible with arduino board. O preço é bom, funciona bem, boa qualidade e é compatível com arduino. Cons: no cons.

0 0 0

• posted bymivashen on 06/23/2016

bought these for the raspberry pi, works brilliantly, and one of the most satisfying things is peeling one of from another Pros: cheaper than most of the stores Cons: none really

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byasmir004 on 06/15/2016

Odlicno za projekte i za protipove. Kompatibilan sa arduinom i sa svim ostalim proto plocama koje koriste veze.

0 0 0

• posted by2990465 on 04/20/2016

Exactamente igual que en la foto y la descripción corresponde perfectamente Lo he utilizado para un proyecto con mi raspberry pi y me ha funcionado perfectamente, Muy recomendable

Impression:good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byBrogoart on 04/05/2016

Inexpensive and quality set of connectors for debugging and prototyping boards. Different colors and flexible cable makes the connection simple and convenient.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byteodim on 03/19/2016

Fine and cheap set of wires that can be used with Arduino and different modules where male to female connection is needed . There are 4 of each color.

Impression:good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byGrosseman on 03/13/2016

Good quality, good price

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere