DX » Community » Reviews » Male to Female DuPont Breadboard Jumper Wires for Arduino (40-Piece Pack / 20cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Awesome buena flexible
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypashte on 08/10/2015

Used this cable in my DIY circuit projects, I use the cables separated and it worked fine.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielrmo on 07/01/2015

Tudo chegou corretamente, demorou 10 dias a mais do que o previsto mas ja era de se esperar pois é brasil ! Qualidade muito boa, estou até hoje com meus projetos e sempre comprando coisas novas. Parabéns ao DX sempre ajudando a todos!

Impression:Quality,Show;

0 0 0

• posted bysalomaocj on 05/27/2015

Cost-effective

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

It is great cables with 10 different colors so that you can use it in your DYI projects and easily differentiate the signals. they are also coming stick together and can be easily torn apart if you need them separately. Can also extend those together since one and is male and other end is female.... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted by9118629 on 04/16/2015

Really useful thing if you need to connect sensor or some different device to your MCU board for debugging. Price could be little lower, however, given the shipping speed and build quality it is worth the money.

Impression:good,Awesome,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bylatonita on 04/08/2015

Decent quality, works good so far. Good buy.

0 0 0

• posted bydeathbel on 03/08/2015

Отличный шлейф для подключенния к ардуине переферии и датчиков

0 0 0

• posted byjucamoba on 03/06/2015

Boa qualidade

0 0 0

• posted bydebockdhaen on 02/26/2015

Pros: Very useful for my esp8266 projects Cons: 1 jumper came damaged I needed these jumpers to connect my esp8266 to sensors and they do the trick. One jumper was damaged at arrival but hey, you still 39 who weren't and it was stille usable. Considering the low price this is a super product.

0 0 0

• posted byprime312 on 02/25/2015

theyre jumper wires. solid construction, fits into pins and breadboards tightly 100 character 100 characters

Impression:good,Awesome,Quality;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere