Customer’s impression:
good Awesome buena great product - muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• This is an Excellent prototyping tool; very competitively priced. The same

posted by bbiandov on 11/04/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This is an Excellent prototyping tool; very competitively priced. The same concept is charged at $0.25 PER STRAND at other outfits out there and you get a flat ribbon cable with 40 strands here. Good work DX.COM!

Cons:

I wish they made male-male version but that's not such a big drawback as one can use simple header pins to reverse the gender of the end pins if so desired. Male at one end and female at the other end seems to be universally applicable in most cases. I am yet to find myself needing female and female. That would be a problem -- something a bit more involved to solve but like I said this choice of gender configuration appears to be optimal for most projects.

OtherThoughts:

The details: color coded; all unique colors. Male pin exposed length is adequate. Flexibility of the entire ribbon is good. And obviously no conductivity defects or any other mechanical problems that I could identify.

Bottomline:

This is an Excellent prototyping tool; very competitively priced. I got 2 and thinking I need more after less than a month of prototyping.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections