DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Necklace Quartz Watch (Bear)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysk8er431 on 02/19/2014

really nice at first glance shiny and cute bear the build quality at first glance doesnt look cheap and looks quite elegant and cute. as others said chain is too thin and ugly its too light considering its a necklace. other than those it looks quite good. quite good for presents and gift to loved ones, but not for a special occasion. get this if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDodat on 12/25/2011

The price... Its just amazing! I mean, a necklace with a cute bear AND a watch, isnt that great for this price? Something like this would have cost around 15 dollar here in Sweden, thank you, dx! Very good build quality, the watch works perfect! A very nice gift. The chain is UGLY! Better change it if you dont like it! I bought mine for i gift to my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaybelle on 08/18/2011

It's adorable! Unbelievably adorable. The clock REALLY helps and it works. The build is fine and it does NOT look cheap at all. None! My friend was so confused, she couldn't believe that I bought her something so cute but she kinda doesn't know that it was actually pretty cheap but i'm not saying anything :D She wore it immediately! If you think it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelene7 on 03/03/2010

- Nice design. - It is a perfect gift for both little girls and older women. - The chain feels like it will not break easily. - Perfect to combine a useful thing like a watch with a fashion thing like a necklace. - It does not look as cheap as it is beacause the bear is in a nice kind of metal, not so shiny. - Because the metal is not so shiny, there ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections