DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Necklace Quartz Watch (Skull)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:awesome necklace and very useful for me at least because i hate wearing watches so when i came across this i had to get it and at least try it for the price. it as a necklace is great it has a really cool desighn and the quality seems great and has some weight... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrahnen on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is great! Clock works perfect! The skull has great quality! Looks really nice! Cons:The chain you get to this Skull isnt that good, but i bought another chain to use for this. OtherThoughts:No, not really. Overall, it's a really good buy for this price. I would bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHidlin on 05/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Personally I am no fan of skulls at all, but thought it would be a fitting gift for a friend of mine so decided to buy this one. It looks ok, although less expensive than the images looked like (have seen this work out both ways, so thought I would mention that)... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysjogren on 11/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really cool and it's not full of bling. It feels sturdy You can just remove the necklace and put it on a keychain, if you want to. I used it to keep track of the time during lessons. Cons:Battery didn't last very long. I had to set the time a few times because it h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarcutyo on 09/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ENGLISH - Both necklace and watch: awesome - Very good for ladies - Well-made - The watch works perfectly ITALIANO - Collana ed orologio insieme: fenomenale - Ottimo per le ragazze - Ben fatto - L'orologio funziona perfettamente Cons:ENGLISH There aren't ITALI... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRanged on 07/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is elss than a coffee. It look really nice. The necklace is long enough. Ideal for to give to anyone that get late at meetings. Splash water resistant. Look expensive. Cons:Will give troubles to replace battery. The battery cost 4$ locally, so id buy... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVenefica on 06/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks quite nice, is an interesting pendant, it can be very useful to have watch which is not attached to your wrist. Cons:When you look at it closely you can see that it is not the best quality, it do feel heavy and relatively sturdy yes, but it do look cheap when you st... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywjb111 on 05/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Quite cheap for what it is - Very nice shining silver - Sufficiently long chain to put around your neck. Will probably fit anyone - Keeps accurate time and has a good built quality to it or so it seems Cons:- no easy way to remove the battery and replace it.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPJMSP on 12/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks ferry nice and and the child i give it to was ferry happy with it. Cons:no cons, looks ferry nice. no cons, looks ferry nice. no cons, looks ferry nice. no cons, looks ferry nice. no cons, looks ferry nice. no cons, looks ferry nice. no cons, looks ferry... Read more

1 0
  • posted byobsidianic on 12/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cost very little, and keeps pretty accurate time. Nice shiny silver. Build quality seems pretty solid. Cons:Next to impossible to remove the back cover to change the battery. There's no little nub to use a small screwdriver to flick the cover off, as you usually would w... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections