DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Necklace Quartz Watch (Beetle)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by MinaGirl on 01/26/2013

Pros: Necklace Watch is a very cute, has a good quality, I liked to have bought it, aconcelho everyone staying in doubt, buy it, you will love it, really! The product arrived in perfect condition, no scratches or broken ... Cons: Maybe he's a little bigger than expected, so I think some people would not be very good, for example in me was kinda... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by laracmf on 10/28/2012

Pros: - Very beautiful/cute; - Useful as a necklace and clock, and that's good to hand in car mirrors! That's very nice! - The beetle and the chain didn't got rusted and it's still very beautiful. - Very original. I haven't seen anyone using this in my city. Cons: - The paint got a little wasted in a few days; - It is a little heavy; - The chai... Read more

The paint got a little wasted :(

0 0
  • posted by AlsuAfanaseva on 06/30/2011

Pros: Beautiful watch; original medallion; Great gift for a child; Beautiful and rich color; Beautiful design of the ladybug. Cons: Do not dial the rosary at the clock; Small numbers, could make bigger; Figures do not separate. OtherThoughts: It is better to make nicer chain, otherwise looked very cheap. Also you can make it a little longer. Bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by profauck on 02/02/2009

Pros: Cute, my ladybug collecting friend loves it! Cons: One side doesn't open as smoothly as the other. I was able to fix this by carefully bending the wing up. I wanted to surprise my friend by wearing it and casually taking it out to check the time, but the chain is too short to fit over my big guy head. (I'm reminded not that I could have j... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ugurux on 01/27/2009

Pros: - This thing looks good ;) - Works good - Good for hang to car mirrors :D Cons: - It came with faded color :S - (my second bought) It came with red colored head - It make a little sound :S - It is heavy (a little) - Clock is small so it is hard to read - And its chain should be looks more fashionable OtherThoughts: It can be a beautiful g... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rokincow on 10/19/2008

Pros: Great little item Chain is strong and fairly long! Very sturdy build, i had no problem setting the time with the little metal bit (forgotten the word for it! XD) Cons: Didnt come with a black head, which is okay but it doesnt fully look like a ladybird/bug Mine had a chipped bit, this is probably as it didnt come in a box just a simple pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Arius on 10/10/2008

Pros: Sturdy metal housing in beetle shape. When you press tips on the wings, clock is revealed. Clock is a tiny, high quality looking one. Cons: The paint may be improved. The adjustment knob is a bit loose, after you pull it out, it rotates very easily as if there were no gears inside clock. The chain should be changed, It does not look aesth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections