DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Necklace Quartz Watch (Monkey)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhartsmar on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's well built and sturdy. My daughter uses it every day and it's still as good as new. ...and all her friends love it. :o) The chain holds up well and even the spring that snaps shut the face over the clock seems to last forever. Cons:Can't think of any real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDizzle33 on 07/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Very Solid -Heavy and nicely made -Stainless steal - Came in perfect shape -Good delivery time - 20days from purchase -Great price - similar watches here cost more than 15USD! Cons:The monkey (cover) doesnt open very wide, but that is fixable and not really a con. You co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanica on 05/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid watch. The chain is okay, but the watch face is very nice like it's polished nickel or something, like the kitchen drawer knobs. Cons:The monkey was not that cute. I must've thought it was cuter. But it wasn't really. The mouth is wide and not cute. The other thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycherrypixie on 03/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great little watch. It's perfect for my work because my hands get pretty dirty and so do my wrist watches. It's very well built. It has heavy well-made metal. It worked upon arrival- in fact it had even been set to my time zone already! The clasp snaps shut with... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections