DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Necklace Quartz Watch (Monkey)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhartsmar on 09/05/2011

It's well built and sturdy. My daughter uses it every day and it's still as good as new. ...and all her friends love it. :o) The chain holds up well and even the spring that snaps shut the face over the clock seems to last forever. Can't think of any really. The dials on the ones I bought were "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDizzle33 on 07/20/2011

-Very Solid -Heavy and nicely made -Stainless steal - Came in perfect shape -Good delivery time - 20days from purchase -Great price - similar watches here cost more than 15USD! The monkey (cover) doesnt open very wide, but that is fixable and not really a con. You could see the time perfectly without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanica on 05/12/2009

Solid watch. The chain is okay, but the watch face is very nice like it's polished nickel or something, like the kitchen drawer knobs. The monkey was not that cute. I must've thought it was cuter. But it wasn't really. The mouth is wide and not cute. The other thing is that the face doesn't open very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycherrypixie on 03/24/2009

This is a great little watch. It's perfect for my work because my hands get pretty dirty and so do my wrist watches. It's very well built. It has heavy well-made metal. It worked upon arrival- in fact it had even been set to my time zone already! The clasp snaps shut with a hinge so it wont be left hanging ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections