DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Hard Artificial Leather Carrying Pouch for Nintendo 3DS - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaraujo on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was expecting something different. For the price the quality is really good. The material (plastic and zipper) is ok. Inside there is room to put the console itself but also cartridges. Cons:I have another original protection for the NDS and ok the quality i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySNNeto on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It seems is made of materials of good quality (externally and the zipper); The inside material is soft and it protects the console; The pocket and three cartridge spaces are very useful; There is some kind of flap in the middle. I don't know exactly the purpose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPurplesaurus on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Build quality seems good and durable - Zipper runs smoothly and seems durable - Inside is a softer material which is good for protecting the console - Has inside pockets and a carabineer clip which I wasn't aware of, nice addition - Very comparable in qualit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections