DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Hard Artificial Leather Carrying Pouch for Nintendo 3DS - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice Muy bueno Recomendado recommend
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychevette77 on 07/28/2015

O produto é feito de borracha rígida que protege o 3ds, tem vários compartimentos menores para guardar carões de memória, cartuchos, carregador e etc. Altamente recomendável pra quem não quer deixar estragar seu Nintendinho!!!

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bycriscame on 06/18/2015

MUy buen producto ideal para trasnportat mi 3ds a todo lugar llevando los juegos. Protege muy bien y el tamaño es el ideal prodcuto recomendado el tiempo de entrega fue muy bueno

Impression:excellent,Muy bueno,Recomendado;

0 0 0

• posted byCarlos_adrian12 on 06/06/2015

Pros: Llego rapido, tiene todo lo que dice la descripcion contras: las ranuras para poner los juegos son de diferente tamaño resumen: un buen producto para el precio

0 0 0

• posted bywesleibruno on 04/15/2015

I already have a Ds case and this 3ds case really has too much quality. Perfect to fit 3ds and card games. Recommended

0 0 0

• posted byvlade011 on 03/23/2015

good quality, fast delivery, recommending

0 0 0

• posted byolympiacus on 12/29/2014

Good quality product without any apparent problem. The material is of good quality and has all the requirements that the site offered.

great product

0 0 0

• posted byjoaraujo on 06/16/2014

I was expecting something different. For the price the quality is really good. The material (plastic and zipper) is ok. Inside there is room to put the console itself but also cartridges. I have another original protection for the NDS and ok the quality is higher but the price is not the same. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySNNeto on 06/07/2013

It seems is made of materials of good quality (externally and the zipper); The inside material is soft and it protects the console; The pocket and three cartridge spaces are very useful; There is some kind of flap in the middle. I don't know exactly the purpose of this, but I suppose it serves to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPurplesaurus on 01/28/2013

- Build quality seems good and durable - Zipper runs smoothly and seems durable - Inside is a softer material which is good for protecting the console - Has inside pockets and a carabineer clip which I wasn't aware of, nice addition - Very comparable in quality to what you can easily pay $10-20 a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere