DX » Community » Reviews » Digital LCD Indoor/Outdoor Humidity/Hygrometer and Thermometer
  • 5 star 15 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalextorex on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I really like it - does what it says, it's very cheap, the build quality is good. Good cost/features ratio. Among the cheapest room thermometers with hygro function. Cons:* specified hygrometer error range a on the wide side(+/- 5 degrees) * wire for outdoors sensor rathe... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRastoSimo on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:thermo and humidity meter for very good price. Long cable. reading are pretty accurate. memory for max and min values. good build quality. works very long with only 1 AAA batery. I have units were I didn't have to change battery for year and it's still working. Cons:whe... Read more

1 1
  • posted byAndi_800 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- just ONE AAA Battery needed - cheap - max / min memory function (easy to clear with one button) - temperatur is accurate - switch on the back to change from °C to °F - big display, easy to read from all angles Cons:Didn't find any cons, the product has an exce... Read more

2 0
  • posted byeSITe on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap and acurate. The senzors are very good ! When i pull it out from the box, it takes maybe 1 minute to calibrate from windy weather to indoor climate in my flat. Cons:Not at all, maybe that bateries are not included and it comes with very cheap box. W... Read more

2 0
  • posted byarielwb on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Seems accurate; - Nice design; - The function min/max it's pretty useful; - Large, easy to read display; - Functional and easy to use; - Displays 'C and 'F; - Very cheap! Cons:So far, none. It's a very good product for the price. The cable for outside temperature coul... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarucordoba on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its really great and cheap, works perfectly for the purpose I bought it (Indoor Growing), it's simple and useful, easy to use. Can check the indoor and outdoor temperature at same time, so you can customize your grow room to keep your plants with the temperature/humidit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalex1394 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Big screen which is easy to read even from a distance. Quite accurate measurements. Displays all data on one screen without having to switch between in/out/humidity as in some cheaper products. Solid outer sensors - I've seen some that are very flimsy, but thi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalkain on 10/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light weight. Low battery comsumption. Simultaneous indoor/outdoor values (no need to press buttons to switch). Relatively cheap. Nice design. Cons:Lack of a outdoor humidity sensor as well. The LCD display is somewhat darker than other devices I have. The case quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzziiizzz on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap - Works really well (really accurate) - Good screen - Intuitive buttons - Relative air humidity Cons:There's not much I could think of, but: - The cable for outside temperature could be a little bit longer - Maybe a wireless outside temperature (i know it would be... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymxjmpbean on 08/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Small enough size -Big LCD display -Indoor and outdoor probe -IT can stand on a flat surface or be hung on a wall -Works on batteries (which have lasted since i bought it) Cons:-The outdoor temperature probe could be longer OtherThoughts:I bought this thermometer/hygro... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections