DX » Community » Reviews » L-15 Gaming Mouse Pad Mat - Black (213 x 270 x 2mm)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Happy Ótimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCrotsub on 05/12/2015

Good packing. And fast arrive . . Buat yg mau beli orang indo . bli aja. keren kok . . bagus cocok ga kalah kayak razer

Impression:good,Happy,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byGingerfox on 02/27/2015

Pros: Espessura muito boa, realmente deve ter uns 2,5~3mm. Não fica devendo muito para nenhum mousepad gamer razer por exemplo. Pelo preço vale muito a pena! Custo x Benefício Excelente! Con: Podia ter um desenho mais bacana, e seu acabamento podia ser mais quadrado e com menos curvas, mas isso é... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byskullHacker on 02/22/2015

durabilidade boa .Usei em jogos e gostei muito sadsafdsgcvsdafsafsfa

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byElaizaniely on 11/26/2014

Com 2 meses chegou meu pedido. O produto estava muito bem lacrado e com o produto em perfeita condição. Não compro de outro país, mas o DX superou minha expectativa. Não há nada o que reclamar.

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted byfionoob on 11/14/2014

Produto de qualidade, melhora muito o funcionamento do mouse... recomendo a todos Quality product, greatly improves the operation of the mouse ... recommend to everyone

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byFlaSco90 on 10/06/2014

I use it to play different games: fps, moba, platform, etc. ... Pro It 'a little lower in height and this may be convenient for the wrist. The lower part of the latch holds well to the desk while the upper part leaves free movement for the mouse Cons Maybe a little 'small to play moba while for a... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted bySAKDOSS on 04/25/2014

The pad is cheap, thin and don't move on the table. The size is sufficient for gaming. The shape is original. I am not really fond of having something written or drawn on a pad. I would have preferred a completely black one but its a detail. I was looking for a good pad not to fancy and with a to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinsalada on 04/03/2014

The price of course. It has the perfect height and width, not like other pads shorter. I want it for my magic mouse. My iMac monitor is 27 inch and it needs a large mousepad for the best mouse response. I really love it. Perfect size and sticky to the table. Great. Maybe the printed text over the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeorgiev90 on 12/11/2013

Light, smooth mouse and arm movement, nice looking scorpion and legend. Very interesing and eye-catching design. Great price. When you wash it and spend a few months using it the surface around the bottom edge begins to lift a bit. Although a bit small if you are a fired up gamer. Even if smaller... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasejua on 10/31/2013

Looks elegant and it's big enough to never move the mouse out of the pad while gaming/working. The surface is smooth and doesn't have too many drawings. Bottom material seems to be resistant and durable. The price is quite good for the quality. Not well built, the upper cloth layer looks will off... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: