DX » Community » Reviews » L-15 Gaming Mouse Pad Mat - Black (213 x 270 x 2mm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by SAKDOSS on 04/25/2014

Pros: The pad is cheap, thin and don't move on the table. The size is sufficient for gaming. The shape is original. Cons: I am not really fond of having something written or drawn on a pad. I would have preferred a completely black one but its a detail. OtherThoughts: I was looking for a good pad not to fancy and with a reasonnable size to repl... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by flytheksky on 03/22/2013

Pros: A mouse pad is a mouse pad, this looks nice, is black and overall looks good with my setup, i have a friend who spent 60 just for a mouse pad! So this is cheap and to me this looks better, another great product deal extreme :) Cons: There is none, its a nice mouse pad and does the job! OtherThoughts: It does the job, and im just writing t... Read more

1 0
  • posted by barakamonk on 03/02/2013

Pros: Thin, lightweight and flexible, works well bot with ball and optical mice, easy to clean just by shaking it, nice grip material on its bottom part. Cons: Size of "mousable" area is very contained and the two logo stickers on opposite corners make it even smaller, price is a bit high when you compare it with other options. OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted by twiggy01 on 01/06/2013

Pros: Great value mouse mat that feels more expensive than the purchase price. I have been playing games using this mat and has a really good feeling. What I really like is that it is really thin and sticks to the table. Surface also has a nice feel. I use a Logitech gaming mouse and it glides around smoothly without any issues. Cons: No cons a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by perimiter on 12/15/2012

Pros: Super Cheap Dosnt slide on the table very fast mouse movement Very thin Cons: cheap Chinese brand. dosnt comes with more pictures. OtherThoughts: i ordered one and then i ordered another after a few weeks o use its still as good as new the surface is very ski-dish i dont know if that how a gaming mouse pad should be i so thats a great mou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SimorC on 11/27/2012

Pros: - Big (I thought it would be smaller but it was a good surprise) - Nice design - Doesn't slide on the desk - The price is a Pro - Almost all black and the white images (Text and scorpion) are good in the dark Cons: - The mouse precision was affected (But maybe it's just my mouse, soon I'll change it) OtherThoughts: Isn't very "solid&... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections