DX » Community » Reviews » L-15 Gaming Mouse Pad Mat - Black (213 x 270 x 2mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySAKDOSS on 04/25/2014

The pad is cheap, thin and don't move on the table. The size is sufficient for gaming. The shape is original. I am not really fond of having something written or drawn on a pad. I would have preferred a completely black one but its a detail. I was looking for a good pad not to fancy and with a reasonnable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinsalada on 04/03/2014

The price of course. It has the perfect height and width, not like other pads shorter. I want it for my magic mouse. My iMac monitor is 27 inch and it needs a large mousepad for the best mouse response. I really love it. Perfect size and sticky to the table. Great. Maybe the printed text over the mousepad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeorgiev90 on 12/11/2013

Light, smooth mouse and arm movement, nice looking scorpion and legend. Very interesing and eye-catching design. Great price. When you wash it and spend a few months using it the surface around the bottom edge begins to lift a bit. Although a bit small if you are a fired up gamer. Even if smaller for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasejua on 10/31/2013

Looks elegant and it's big enough to never move the mouse out of the pad while gaming/working. The surface is smooth and doesn't have too many drawings. Bottom material seems to be resistant and durable. The price is quite good for the quality. Not well built, the upper cloth layer looks will peel off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKojica on 08/14/2013

Mouse Pad muito bom e de grande qualidade, emborrachado na parte de apoio, sendo uma borracha muito boa e aderente, tecido de grande qualidade e que propicia grande precisão e resposta Possui alguns cortes nas laterais que reduzem a área de utilização, possui algumas escritas e desenhos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBonsje on 08/12/2013

The quality of the mouse pad is very good, i did int expected this good of quality. it feels the same quality when you buy a 10-15 euros mouse pad in the store. The mouse pad is big, a plus for when you are gaming and no have to worry that the mouse-pad is too short for rapid game movement with your ... Read more

The mouse pad with a mouse on it.

0 0 0

• posted byflytheksky on 03/22/2013

A mouse pad is a mouse pad, this looks nice, is black and overall looks good with my setup, i have a friend who spent 60 just for a mouse pad! So this is cheap and to me this looks better, another great product deal extreme :) There is none, its a nice mouse pad and does the job! It does the job, and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybarakamonk on 03/02/2013

Thin, lightweight and flexible, works well bot with ball and optical mice, easy to clean just by shaking it, nice grip material on its bottom part. Size of "mousable" area is very contained and the two logo stickers on opposite corners make it even smaller, price is a bit high when you compare ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytwiggy01 on 01/06/2013

Great value mouse mat that feels more expensive than the purchase price. I have been playing games using this mat and has a really good feeling. What I really like is that it is really thin and sticks to the table. Surface also has a nice feel. I use a Logitech gaming mouse and it glides around smoothly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperimiter on 12/15/2012

Super Cheap Dosnt slide on the table very fast mouse movement Very thin cheap Chinese brand. dosnt comes with more pictures. i ordered one and then i ordered another after a few weeks o use its still as good as new the surface is very ski-dish i dont know if that how a gaming mouse pad should be i so ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections