DX » Community » Reviews » Wii WiiChuck Nunchuck Adapter for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoessel on 09/26/2014

Is working perfectly fine (as expected) Allows to directly use a Wii Nunchuk instead of having to connect to the main WiiMote via Bluetooth and then get the values Comes with already soldered pins which is very usefull Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byPiratkopia13 on 05/21/2014

Very simple and small pcb, perfect for projects with the nunchuck. Just plug the pins to a breadboard or arduino directly and you're pretty much good to go. Generally just really usefull if you just want to connect the nunchuck to a breadboard or arduino. Might be a bit on the expensive side for a 2cm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblown on 12/23/2013

The product works perfect. As allways there are not instructions. I made it work my Arduino one some hints: (1) About de Pins : Pin "+": connect to 3.3v ( it seems to work with 5v too ), Pin "-": Connect to ground, Pin "d"(data): connect to pin 4 of the Arduino, Pin "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by42Bots on 07/05/2013

- Makes connecting a Wii Nunchuck to an Arduino simple and easy. - Saves the effort of cutting cables and fiddling with the connectors. - Cheaper than other alternatives I saw online. It is small, so nimble fingers are needed. Occasionally it may slip off the Nunchuck, but that's really a minor issue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelo123 on 05/26/2013

Works perfect. As allways there are not instructions. I made it work my Arduino nano 3.0 y I will tell you some hints: (1) About de Pins : Pin "+": connect to 3.3v ( it seems to work with 5v too ), Pin "-": Connect to ground, Pin "d"(data): connect to pin 4 of the Arduino,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoploader999 on 03/12/2013

I bought this to save me cutting the cable on my nunchuck and boy am I glad I did, it saved me destroying a perfectly good nunchuck before finding out its not really what I wanted to do I decided to take another route, without this board I would have a nunchuck that needed rewireing so worth the money ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylorenzog91 on 02/25/2013

Cheap, good quality, very useful product for playing or manually control the servos. In French: Pas cher, bonne qualité, produit tres utile pour jouer ou piloter manuellement des servos. No system for locking the plug. In French: Pas de système pour bloquer la prise. The easiest way to connect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytedao00 on 02/06/2013

For the price you won't find it anywhere for purchasing. The quality is very nice and for doing home projects it is very nice to purchase. The codes can be found on the internet, what makes the use easy. Might be used for many things, infinite different stuff. It's a bit to small and it's difficult to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykirovclass on 12/04/2012

Very simple board, that allows in a very simple way to connect a wii nunchuck to your Arduino project, without ripping out connectors or having 'flying' wires. Considering that it's just one PCB strip and one header, and that the two are well soldered together, no complains. Well, the mini-board is so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJay007 on 11/19/2012

this item makes it so simple to play with wii devices, yeah sure you can hard wire a connector but this is far easier. so small that if you sit on one you could ingest it and retro fit your posterior for a WII connection >:)) cheap as chips and I would highly recommended that you use this card if ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections