Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysugoid on 10/31/2016

Pros: The design is very charming and the build/materials feel sturdy. It looks cool on your keyring and is quite lightweight. Cons: The whistle itself doesn't make a lot of noise. It isn't a steady, piercing tone and instead sounds very airy and not that loud, though it is quite shrill. It will... Read more

Impression:cool,Small,Affordable;

0 0 0

• posted bymorsbach on 03/03/2016

A great product for those who like camping with friends. It produces high -pitched sound that can be heard at a great distance .

Impression:Robust and very functional device. Very good value;

0 0 0

• posted byKG7YLC on 01/24/2016

Good whistle exactly what I needed. Nice and small (about 2 inches) and has a piercing high pitch like I needed. I had a similar whistle I bought a long time ago and lost and wanted to replace it. This fit the bill perfectly. Even better than my old one, blow in just right and hard as you can and... Read more

Great Whistle

Impression:Small,loud,Robust and very functional device. Very good value;

0 0 0

• posted by10003868 on 01/20/2016

Pros: The whistle is very small and compact. It's made out of high quality materials. It's made out of aluminium, which doesn't stain like steel and doesn't change colour like copper. It makes a very loud and high pitched sound which is good if you get lost in a forest and need help. Cons: There... Read more

Impression:loud,Good whistle;

0 0 0

• posted bylokety on 08/30/2015

Somehow my kid isn't able to make a good whistle out of it consistently. It's definitely light and strong. Great to have many all over and for everyone in the family.

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted by8998107 on 08/18/2015

Pros: It's small and very shiny (rust proof maybe?) but comes with a chain so you can attach it somewhere, in my case, to my life jacket when I'm kayaking, so if I ever fall I'm sure my group will hear me from quite a distance. Tip: blow really hard (I thought it was broken at the first try, then... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUlfno on 08/17/2015

Handy small whistle which can be heard over a longer distance.

0 0 0

• posted byAriAulikki on 04/03/2015

Women can need this in case of insult but I bought another one for myself on case I get lost in the forest.

Impression:loud;

0 0 0

• posted bycedranv8 on 11/03/2014

very small and easy to use. not so efficience but i liked

0 0 0

• posted byligfries on 08/25/2014

Pros: no moving parts that can break down, extremely powerfull sound even at a low blow. Doesn't weigh much either Cons: it is so loud that you might scare somebody, or hurt somebodys ears if you blow it too close to someones ears. Overall: great buy for too many purposes to mention.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere