Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystegan123 on 02/20/2014

Very cheap aluminium keychain whistle. I love the high quality. It has fell on the ground multiple times , but it survives like nothing have happened. It is very loud, so if you need to use it, people can hear you easily. It was also very fast shipping. It is a little bit small (not a big problem). I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuseful0123 on 06/15/2013

IT S VERY CUTE VERY VERY LIGHT IT LOOKS LIKE QUITE STRONG DON T KNOW IF RESIST TO WATER IN TIME.. BUT NO PROBLEM FOR THIS MOMENT IT S A GLUE IN THE WHISTLE I DON T KNOW IF IT WILL STAY FEW YEARS... NOT LITTLE BUBBLE IN THE WHISTLE QUITE STRANGE BUT SOUND IS HIGH IF YOU BLOWW HEAVY PRICE 1.20€ FOR A LITTLE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlowerOS on 01/16/2013

It's a very loud whistle. If you use it for two minutes, your ears will ring. It's also very small and lightweight. Kinda cheap. You might want to replace or reinforce the keychain if you don't want to lose the whistle. The hole in the whistle tube is not centred but that does not affect it's functionality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byradioelephant on 11/22/2012

If you need a loud whistle, this one is right for you. It is cheap and it's loud. I have never thought that it would be that loud! I can not think of any cons, beside the keyring, which is not the best, but i think, that won't be a problem. The tone is hurting in the ears, if you blow it strongly. But ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections