Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycabuch on 06/14/2013

This tube amplifier is very beatifull when power on. When the tube amplifier is on there are a blue and red colour leds that make a beatifull effect together with the tube filament. The sound quality is good and the volume gain is adequate. The packet arrived very damaged to me. The Volume potenciometer ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bywampyz on 05/08/2013

inexpensive introductory tube amplifier... nice warmer tube amp sound with a wider soundstage... small footprint... good easy-access construction... need to supply your own power supply... 24V 1A minimum... runs hot like other tube amps... partial side shields covering the two mosfet heatsinks right ... Read more

0 0 11

• posted byplatonas on 04/23/2013

The quality is good, it works with 24 V dc. The low voltage makes it safe in use by anyone. The audio quality is good. The is a lot of white noise and the distortion is not the best but this is tube (valve) sound more or less. The sound is sweeter than the sound produced by semiconductors but this is ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bytgenc on 02/26/2013

it is the cheap and powerful a solution for the vacuum tube ampifier freaks. it works well and have also very nice look. you can use it for listen harnonic music and decoration quality is not perfect but good. Electronic board can be blue like the same color of the vacuum tube color. You should choose ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byRecyclerMan on 10/10/2012

Cheep valve head phone amp! It is actually very good. What does it do? Well it made the music sing out! In a way I was not expecting. When using good headphones I was hearing stuff never heard in my music! It was way better than expected! !!!HOT!!!! it runs very hot the output stage looks to be Fet based ... Read more

powered up powered up from behind unpacking! One year later

1 0 4

• posted bydealarboy on 09/12/2012

When I received the shipment I was really looking forward to trying this pre amp. I practice the audio hobby for nearly forty years. I had never ventured into the world of tubes as owner, but as a listener and follower of his fame. I mean that the operation was as easy as unpack, connect the power supply,... Read more

5 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections