DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Transmission / Charging Cable for Nexus 7 Tablet - Orange (100cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byivivan on 11/25/2013

perfect length from the front of the computer to the phone the orange color make it easy to find and easy to be sure it's mine not one of the others good for data transfer and charging too I didn't find any so far, but I cannot talk about the duration of the product as I got this cable in a couple of months ago works as expected - for that price the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielfff on 08/08/2013

cheap. color makes it easy to not mix them up or let people steal your cable. the quality of the cable is good and solid doens't work well. charging with this cable is poor. tested it on multiple phones. won't charge a S4 for some reason and gives some problems with my nexus 4. this cable doens't let my phone connect to my computer with ADB ( android ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygotardi on 07/01/2013

Good lenght as I needed . Brigth colors as I wanted to match my e-reader . Decent connectors that don't get shaky . Good material , or so it seems . Looks well built . Thick resistant cable . Nothing so far . It really works as any computer cable should . Maybe just an indicator to show the up and down side of it in the connectors but no one usually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGonzalingui on 03/12/2013

The cable works as it is supposed to work, nothing weird happens when you plug it. The custom color makes it easy to find in a bunch of cables, this is why I bought it in first place. The build quality is great on both USB connectors and the cable itself, not as good as an original USB cable that comes with your device, but it's like 4 of 5 stars. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbinobadeend on 12/26/2012

It is a working USB Cable. Good plugs, so the cable stays nicely attached. Bright colors so it's easy to find them. Capable of loading a google galaxy nexus. Other than the color, which is a little less bright than on the site, there are no cons. Maybe a little to short for my purpose, so really think about the length that you need. 100 cm isn't a lot.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLatekelem on 12/24/2012

A proper, reliable enough, strong enough generic use micro-usb cable. Can't say much other than that it works as it should. It is a no fancy product, apart from the orange color of course. I rather like the color by the way, orange is not typical for computer cables. Works with my Galaxu S3 perfectly, both for syncing and for charging. None that I can ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections