DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Transmission / Charging Cable for Nexus 7 Tablet - Orange (100cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielfff on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap. color makes it easy to not mix them up or let people steal your cable. the quality of the cable is good and solid Cons:doens't work well. charging with this cable is poor. tested it on multiple phones. won't charge a S4 for some reason and gives some pr... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygotardi on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good lenght as I needed . Brigth colors as I wanted to match my e-reader . Decent connectors that don't get shaky . Good material , or so it seems . Looks well built . Thick resistant cable . Cons:Nothing so far . It really works as any computer cable should .... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGonzalingui on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The cable works as it is supposed to work, nothing weird happens when you plug it. The custom color makes it easy to find in a bunch of cables, this is why I bought it in first place. The build quality is great on both USB connectors and the cable itself, not as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbinobadeend on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a working USB Cable. Good plugs, so the cable stays nicely attached. Bright colors so it's easy to find them. Capable of loading a google galaxy nexus. Cons:Other than the color, which is a little less bright than on the site, there are no cons. OtherThoughts:Maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLatekelem on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A proper, reliable enough, strong enough generic use micro-usb cable. Can't say much other than that it works as it should. It is a no fancy product, apart from the orange color of course. I rather like the color by the way, orange is not typical for computer cables. Work... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections