DX » Community » Reviews » GSM Cell Phone Remote Control Power Switch w/ Universal Socket (AC 110~220V / 3-Flat-Pin Plug)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysleeee on 01/02/2014

Works perfect in my car. I open the unit and take off the transformer. Now i can use the unit for my car heater. sms return correctly but now responding by calling. I must also used the set button for programm my number! now works it correctly. No Power failure SMS report............... Current on 12 VDC, 14 mAmpere..stand by. very low power........... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymapodeal on 04/17/2013

After inserting the SIM card the mobile switch works right. I only had to press the set button and call the number on the SIM card and then via a call I can turn on or off the switch - Two possibilities to operate the switch. By SMS or phone call. - Various plugs can be inserted into the switch - No operating costs by telephone. - The switch can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystojkecar on 03/19/2013

Simple, easy setup, SMS control, White list for accepted numbers No Power failure SMS report It was easy to setup. I had to bought AC adapter for EURO plug(1EUR). I udes manual to setup allowed numbers than can trigger switch. I use it for reseting Wireless BS on hills so i dont have to go there. I put it behind UPS, and connect all equipment behind ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections