DX » Community » Reviews » GSM Cell Phone Remote Control Power Switch w/ Universal Socket (AC 110~220V / 3-Flat-Pin Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysleeee on 01/02/2014

Works perfect in my car. I open the unit and take off the transformer. Now i can use the unit for my car heater. sms return correctly but now responding by calling. I must also used the set button for programm my number! now works it correctly. No Power failure SMS report............... Current on 12... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymapodeal on 04/17/2013

After inserting the SIM card the mobile switch works right. I only had to press the set button and call the number on the SIM card and then via a call I can turn on or off the switch - Two possibilities to operate the switch. By SMS or phone call. - Various plugs can be inserted into the switch - No ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bystojkecar on 03/19/2013

Simple, easy setup, SMS control, White list for accepted numbers No Power failure SMS report It was easy to setup. I had to bought AC adapter for EURO plug(1EUR). I udes manual to setup allowed numbers than can trigger switch. I use it for reseting Wireless BS on hills so i dont have to go there. I put ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections