DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth Cell Phone Caller ID Display Vibrating Wristwatch (Black Strap)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarvehell on 09/05/2009

You may never find this type of device for a lower price, it's funcions are as expexted, and quick response to incoming calls, with my phone the watch are wibrating and displays caller-id before my phone is actually ringing As other have stated, it's comes with a simpel strap, and when you are connecting to your phone you have to enter a password, it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpmorgan5150 on 12/02/2008

1. Links with the iPhone 3G. 2. Does its job - displays the phone number/vibrates when called. 3. Bright OLED screen. 4. Great battery life. 5. Watch works (another review panned the timekeeping). 6. Top button call rejection - don't even get your phone out. 7. Looks good with a different watch band. 8. Very convenient - especially in meetings. 9. Links ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXLenny on 08/22/2008

-Easy to connect -Strong Vibrate -Easy to read Display -Conversation Piece -Looks nice once you replace the strap -Only a 5m range for me -sms doesn't work for my model phone I connected this to My Blackberry 8130 no problems. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to get the name caller ID work, but once I did it worked great. The strap for the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections