DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotation Cycling Bicycle Mount Holder Clamp for Flashlight Torch - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Excellent flashlight holder
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

I bought this bicycle light lamp mount holder to use for holding my diving flashlight. Attached at the other end to a camera mount. It works great. The mount holder is cheap and of good build quality. The only con which is not a con for this product, saltwater and iron don't mix. All metal parts will accumalate rust and I think at given moment break.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrockero88 on 03/18/2014

light stand, well grab the handlebars of the bike, which is fully seated, the lantern coupled well and nothing moves. its 360 degree rotation is perfect for focusing the flashlight wherever you want. soporte ligero, se agarra bien al manillar de la bici, con lo que queda bien sujeto, la linterna acopla bien y no se mueve nada. su rotacion de 360 grados ... Read more

paquete contenido
    0 0
  • posted byNaas76 on 03/17/2014

I have used these mounts on both cycles and guns. It is handy for night shooting when you clamp your Cree or Police LED flashlight below the barrel. Handy for pest control - like shooting rats at night. It works well on some size bicycle handle bars for supporting the flashlights. Makes night riding a dream. Unsure how long it will remain as nice and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelorttt on 11/26/2013

Very comfortable and looks reliable, fast fixes lantern. Sits firmly on the wheel and holds a lantern. The structure itself is very thought out and credible. Do not hesitate. Plastic could be a bit stronger, but it is no longer small quibbles. How strong and reliable time will tell, but first impressions are very positive. For its price a great device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrebelthor on 10/02/2013

Pretty decent build quality, handles my large and pretty heavy flashlight quite well even on difficult terrain, can be adjusted horizontally quite easy, multiple positioning and quite accessible considering the price. The plastic nut used to screw it to the handlebar came broken (probably during transport), but it still has a steel nut which you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVossieNL on 09/20/2013

- Hard to beat price. - Taking the light out or putting it back in is quick and easy but still holds my 140 grams flashlight very well. - It's not as large as some other holders. - Seems to be quite strong. Some minor issues: - The nut to fasten the clamp to the handlebar is made of plastic. Just to be sure I changed that for a metal one. Added washers ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyrtimiD on 08/20/2013

The most important - fits wide handlebars (about 3 cm diameter). The upper part holds flashlight very tight and will never fall. Tested with flashlight with diameter about 26mm - inserted hard but firm. Rotation has fixed steps, about 6 steps in 90 degree with gives about 15 degree steps - which is very good. When new - rotation is quite hard. Because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDEN2006 on 07/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 year Pros: Flashlight holder has a degree of freedom for rotation, comfortably place on the edges of the wheel. First I bought the same in the city for twice as much money (4,6$), and then bought here (2.3$) and they are the same, buy here and do not overpay. You can attach ... Read more

Impression:Excellent flashlight holder;

0 0
  • posted byKensasaki on 06/09/2013

At a low price, it is willing to fix the flashlight firmly. Because it is rubber, fixing force is strong. Since the rotation, you can turn the light where you want light. It is small, it will possible to attach more than one handle. Very convenient. It is easy to screw rust so iron. I want to take care to rain or water. I have installed a flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKukkakeppi on 12/06/2012

Easy to attach to bike. It is not a quick clip mechanism, but I think it may hold better since you can easily add more tension to screw.Rotating head allows adjusting to correct direction. Connection between two parts is not wery well done. It is conntedt with some kind of pop rivet that will too easily slip out of hole. I decided to change it to the ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections