DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotation Cycling Bicycle Mount Holder Clamp for Flashlight Torch - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this bicycle light lamp mount holder to use for holding my diving flashlight. Attached at the other end to a camera mount. It works great. The mount holder is cheap and of good build quality. Cons:The only con which is not a con for this product, saltwater and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrockero88 on 03/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:light stand, well grab the handlebars of the bike, which is fully seated, the lantern coupled well and nothing moves. its 360 degree rotation is perfect for focusing the flashlight wherever you want. soporte ligero, se agarra bien al manillar de la bici, con l... Read more

paquete contenido
    0 0
  • posted byVossieNL on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Hard to beat price. - Taking the light out or putting it back in is quick and easy but still holds my 140 grams flashlight very well. - It's not as large as some other holders. - Seems to be quite strong. Cons:Some minor issues: - The nut to fasten the clamp t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKukkakeppi on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to attach to bike. It is not a quick clip mechanism, but I think it may hold better since you can easily add more tension to screw.Rotating head allows adjusting to correct direction. Cons:Connection between two parts is not wery well done. It is conntedt w... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGaribalddi on 09/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This mount will fullfill the expectations of most people. It can be used anywhere on the bike since it rotates and has a lot of positions. It fits both kinds of handlebars, 25,4 and 31,8cm. The rubber is very good, the flashlight sticks to it and makes it very... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections