DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotation Cycling Bicycle Mount Holder Clamp for Flashlight Torch - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Good Fit PERFEITO! Ruin Excellent flashlight holder
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTerry125 on 08/25/2015

Pros: Price, well made, versatility No Cons. Extremely useful mount. Able to mount on handlebars, forks, seat post and tubes to secure not only flashlights (up to 18650 battery size) but also as additional support for locks, cables and bicycle pumps. Recommended.

Impression:perfect,Good Fit;

0 0 0

• posted byNemanjath on 07/15/2015

Just what I needed, it fit's great, my bike is perfect now :) Thank you, very fast shipping and receiving.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byevansrevived on 07/14/2015

Pros: Easy to mount, rotating head, rubber strip to protect handlebar from scratches. Holds ⌀24mm flashlight tight, ⌀21mm wobbles a bit. Cons: I wasn't able to mount it on the central part of ⌀30mm handlebar and had to move it closer to the grip. OtherThoughts: Will see, how long it will last.

Impression:Mostly good;

0 0 0

• posted bymk9891 on 07/06/2015

Pros: it holds the flashlight very securely it also has rubber to avoid any scratches to bike Cons: The nut which comes with it, is a plastic which cant tight it very much, but it holds enough to let you change the beam of flashlight Great product for the price.

Very nice mount for flashlights

Impression:perfect,PERFEITO!,Good Fit;

0 0 0

• posted byLucianoMSN on 06/18/2015

Ideia é até boa, mas o material ainda deixa muito a desejar. Comprei vários, sempre parte do mesmo jeito! No eixo de rotação! Muito rígido!

Impression:Ruin;

0 0 0

• posted byJeazon on 06/16/2015

Hi all. I received my purchase twice. The other product arrived today and i would like to know hi can i resend it back to you. Rgds, Jeazon

Impression:Good Fit;

0 0 0

• posted byhenrikdamtoft on 06/02/2015

Very nice and flexible clamp for my flashlights. Fits perfectly both the smaller ones using 14500 batteries. No cons.

Impression:perfect,Good Fit;

0 0 0

• posted bydensiz on 04/22/2015

Хотел пртобрести лампы в габариты

Impression:Good Fit;

0 0 0

• posted byasmichal on 03/31/2015

Very well-made handle

Impression:perfect,PERFEITO!,Good Fit;

0 0 0

• posted byjdelg29 on 03/13/2015

Fine Fast and eFiccient, FFF