DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Recreation Octopus Style Flying Kite with Line Reel
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBussyAtCo on 03/10/2014

I m impressed by the quality of the fabric and strings.Also comes with a handy line reel , also big and well build. The expensive string is more than enough to fly the kite hundred om meters in the air. big if you unpack it in a living room for example:) Also it hase a lot of anchor strings with can tangle easily. I will try the other model in the offer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzuma on 02/20/2014

Very good quality! I am very satisfied with the ease of use especially because it has rolling device which makes ti all a lot easier and fun! It's ready to use in 5 mins, no special experience required. After many days of use, even on strong winds I was unable to determine any cons for this kite! I was really surprised with its design and quality! Brings ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGcaresenty on 07/13/2013

very cool kite for the children, over 5 meter long.made of strong nylone,came with a bag to storage and a whe;ll to hold the line.very cool to play with the children. strong wire and grate lenght the wheel of the line is a little loose, but it working fine. its seems like tere is missing some ballas in the barrier. very enjoyed to play with my children.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections