DX » Community » Reviews » Micro Fiber Screen Cleaning Cloth for PSP / NDS / Iphone / Ipad - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalco63 on 11/06/2013

Works just great! Used it for cleaning our iPad & iPods and the screens looks like new again, with better response. Feels like it takes away every sign of fingerprints & dirt deep down in the screen without any scratches, marks or lint left. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to use it,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhomerguy on 02/18/2013

High quality micro fiber cloth Decent size in ratio to phones and other mobile devices Sturdy Quality Gets all of the smudges out of screens and other surfaces Good for use on glasses as well, prefer it over the silk cloths None really, maybe more colors? Will be buying a couple more, never can get enough.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigLouiz on 09/21/2012

Compact it really clean up the screen Of all the screen cleaning cloth's I've bought, this one is the best, all the finger marks, dust are removed easily by the cloth Works for every screens, I used to clean my cell phone, my ipod...even my tv screen hahaha NOT FOUND I dont know, they could sell the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections