DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Xbox 360 Slim 320GB 2.5' SATA Hard Disk Drive - Black (Refurbished)
Customer’s impression:
SENABE
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysenabe on 11/25/2014

Estou muito satisfeito... produto chegou em perfeito estado. Atenciosamente, Enéias Sena Read more

Impression:SENABE;

0 0 0

• posted bytripinha on 06/29/2014

it's very usefull when you have a XBOX 360 Slim 4GB or less as I have. After that I can Download games, filmes and others contents. It's possible to install games on the Hard drive, then it will load and run play more fast the only cons is the quality, but for the price and utility it is perfect. I think ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPnyik on 05/22/2014

Works perfectly well on my Xbox Slim. Easy to install & remove. Don´t know if it´s original product but works right out of the box. Just plug & play. Also mine arrived perfectly identified as a 320GB HDD, on the box and on the HDD itself No cons so far. Have been using it alternatively ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byhagbard23 on 05/22/2014

-It works just like the original from Microsoft, but it's way cheaper than the MS branded. -The HD inside it's an original WD 350GB 2.5" SATA, so it's nice. -You can replace the HD with another 2.5" SATA HD from your own, but only up to 320GB size, just open the case and proceed. I haven't ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybillehmeg on 03/16/2014

The price is pretty decent when compared to other retailers. Its a basic hard drive for the 360, you just take it out of the package, plug it into your system & go. Its super easy to use & works like it should which is all you can ask of a hard drive really. The size is a huge plus as well. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoriolsan on 02/17/2014

It's a genial product. It has a great price and quality. It's hasn't problems. Easy instalatión for Xbox 360 Slim. I have more 3 months ago any problem of functionality. Nothing special. Correct formality of send and package. Maybe the little waiting for received the product. Thats great product.... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bycavishai on 02/04/2014

WOW, I just have fun to download what I what without the need to worry about space on my xBox, I have xBox with 4GB only, simple to add it, look at in you-tube for how to do it, no need for any tool, just click and plug. make sure to push it hard into the system, at first I was sure it isn't working,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGraveUypo on 01/24/2014

- It's a 320gb xbox360 HDD and works as such. - it's just as fast as the original - The case is also pretty good, can't tell it apart from the original ones. - Been using it for a couple of months and it's now home to a bunch of XBLA games, filled to the brim and nothing gets corrupted or show any kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythelich on 12/31/2013

Plugged in the drive and it worked like a charm. Can't beat the price. If you have a Xbox 360 slim 4gbyou should definitely consider buying the drive as it gives you the space needed to store your games and content worry free. None. Amazing price for the drive. What I loved about this purchase was that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bym_de_goede on 11/13/2013

To my surprise, there is a Western Digital hard drive in the case. Of course this is not an OEM item, but in this case it's a pro. Microsoft usualle uses Hitachi and Seagate, which tend to break down easily. Drive needs to be flashed using HDD HACKR before usage. Not the hardest thing to do, but since ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections