DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Xbox 360 Slim 320GB 2.5' SATA Hard Disk Drive - Black (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytripinha on 06/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's very usefull when you have a XBOX 360 Slim 4GB or less as I have. After that I can Download games, filmes and others contents. It's possible to install games on the Hard drive, then it will load and run play more fast Cons:the only cons is the quality, bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPnyik on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly well on my Xbox Slim. Easy to install & remove. Don´t know if it´s original product but works right out of the box. Just plug & play. Also mine arrived perfectly identified as a 320GB HDD, on the box and on the HDD itself Cons:No cons s... Read more

1 1
  • posted byhagbard23 on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It works just like the original from Microsoft, but it's way cheaper than the MS branded. -The HD inside it's an original WD 350GB 2.5" SATA, so it's nice. -You can replace the HD with another 2.5" SATA HD from your own, but only up to 320GB size, jus... Read more

2 0
  • posted byoriolsan on 02/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a genial product. It has a great price and quality. It's hasn't problems. Easy instalatión for Xbox 360 Slim. I have more 3 months ago any problem of functionality. Cons:Nothing special. Correct formality of send and package. Maybe the little waiting for recei... Read more

1 1
  • posted bym_de_goede on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:To my surprise, there is a Western Digital hard drive in the case. Of course this is not an OEM item, but in this case it's a pro. Microsoft usualle uses Hitachi and Seagate, which tend to break down easily. Cons:Drive needs to be flashed using HDD HACKR befor... Read more

4 2
  • posted bytomfred1205 on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seems to be like an original one! Works perfect! We haven't got any problem with it. Download videos,demos.... very good price! 40% less than the same one in france. Just put it in the x box. Wake it up! That"s all!! Nothing else to do. Perfect for a 4Go xbox Cons:... Read more

4 1
  • posted bycaci123 on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works like a brand new Microsoft HDD, but costs 1/2 the price of a new one. As it arrived, I downloaded 20+ games and it worked great and it feels like original xbox 360 slim hard drive. Fits perfectly, works without problems. its a nice product to buy if you need extra... Read more

5 1
  • posted byvanderlsilva on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It worked perfectly, I'm playing my games on it, I'm also record directly. It was only format it and start using immediately. The price is great, since one is not refurbished almost 200% more expensive. So worth much. I recommend buying from hd. Cons:None. The... Read more

6 1
  • posted bycacau313 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works just as a brand new Microsoft HDD, but costs 2/3 to half the price of a new one. As it arrived, I downloaded 3 games and it worked just fine. The plastic case isn't identical to the genuine one, but it's pretty similar. It's a Nice product to buy if you need extra s... Read more

5 1
  • posted byZdravkoN on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It feels like original xbox360 slim hard drive. Fits perfectly, works without problems. It even had partition 2 that is used to play original xbox games. I have also successfully conected it to my laptop using SATA to USB convertor. Worked like a charm. It is... Read more

6 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections