DX » Community » Reviews » MASTECH MS6813 Multi-function Network Cable / Telephone Line Tester Detector Tracker
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good. The best!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshahar44 on 09/18/2014

wise product . Large and professional. Far beyond what I expected at this price. Does the trick every time. My employees are testing smart grid systems. This product saves them a lot of tests. Some products in one product. Simply superb. The best product you can buy this low amount. I live in a country where this product costs much more Read more

Impression:The best!;

0 0
  • posted byadfsalvador on 07/30/2014

The equipment arrived in perfect condition, it took a while, but come. Already tested and is working well. The equipment draws attention by its size, great, but it is due to the various functions. The material quality is good, came with two 9V batteries. Just did not like the smell, the equipment has a very strong full, full característo electronics ... Read more

Impression:Very good.;

0 0
  • ok
    posted byjugo13 on 12/10/2013

quality device, a very large number of options and lightweight and batteries come in a package quite large, awkward packaging connectors and tighten the plastic cover is not solid poor guide The lights on the unit strong nice package very useful device for use at home and at work. After a few months of use, we will know the real state of quality and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaverikmaverik on 09/09/2013

Great product, all functions works are advertised, easy to read, easy to use after you get to know him, well manufacted, well finished, don´t look cheap. The green top cover don´t have a lock or pressure point to look, so come out easy. the cable finder have a little problem with the volume button, some times you have to move it to work. and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeonarey on 07/28/2013

Great all in one tool for networking workers.- Pair tester is awesome, with real fail pair.- Battery last almos for ever.- Tone generator is really good and sensitive Tone reciver used with headphones is gr8. A little big and rone generator cables are a little short but you can change or extend the cables. A little thiker for field handdling. must have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycbr1000f on 04/25/2013

This tester is very easy to use and displays clear results of cable test success/fail. The cable locator function also works very well. I used it less than a week after its arrival on a medium sized business new installation (23 points, cables installed but not marked at either end). Identifying individual cable runs was easy, and the client now has ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarlosc1 on 09/20/2012

*Test Cables self implemented (really useful). *Cables and accesories are packed in the tester. *Capable of all network digital-tests. *Open-short circuit, continuity, miss wiring, reversals, split pairs detecting capable. *Cable signal tracing. *Nice bag, box and batteries included. *Looks well made, good quality, professional. English manual is not ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byHjalmarsson on 09/05/2012

Good quality Many different connection possibilities! Very good for testing diffrent networks... Only Chinese user manual (even though it is stated that it should be English as well...) "1 x Chinese / English user manual" Couldn't find manual on internet either... Limited tone function: no dual tone option that I can find... The test cables are folded ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections