DX » Community » Reviews » MASTECH MS6813 Multi-function Network Cable / Telephone Line Tester Detector Tracker
Customer’s impression:
Very Satisfied Very good. The best! very disappointing Multi-functional
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGRANDEDIA on 04/23/2015

MERCADORIA OTIMA ACIMA DAS ESPECTATIVAS, POREM SOMENTE A ENTREGA JÁ EM TERRITORIO BRASILEIRO DEMOROU DEMAIS CERCA DE CINCO MESES PARA SER ENTREGUE. OBRIGADO.

Impression:The best!;

0 0 0

• posted bybarts1979 on 02/21/2015

Good working functional network tester, a lot of fun had.

Impression:Very good.;

0 0 0

• posted bywarrensworld2 on 02/18/2015

Very well made and loads of handy connections, but thats where it ends. I wanted to give a great review but the product is awful. I had two cat5 and one rg6 traveling together, tried testing on one of the cat5 cables and it hummed around all cables especially the rg6 coax even when cables were is... Read more

Impression:very disappointing;

0 0 0

• posted bychago76 on 02/04/2015

buena relacion calidad precio

0 0 0

• posted by8904472 on 01/21/2015

Item Received at good condition and very cheep rate. Really satisfied with product and price. Only delivery will take time, But with this price never gonna get this product from any website..Like to buy more items from DX. And customer service is Excellent . Thanks to DX

Impression:Very Satisfied,The best!,Fully love with DX.COM;

0 0 0

• posted byKomlenac on 12/09/2014

The tester arrived in perfect condition. Tester is designed very well and very easy to use. This tool has a very large number of options and batteries come in a package. I use in my work and other mastech tools and I am very pleased with the quality and usability of devices

Impression:Very Satisfied,Very good.;

0 0 0

• posted bygustavopvh on 12/09/2014

pros: good resistance, many funcitons in one product cons: it's hard to use in the begnning and manual doesn't help. But if you have a minimum knowledge you can use after few minutes.

Impression:Multi-functional;

0 0 0

• posted byjgomezcondori on 12/04/2014

Es la segunda vez que compro por este medio, me encuentro muy satisfecho con el producto, el tester es de muy facil manejo y de multiples funcionalidades.

Impression:The best!,Multi-functional;

1 0 1

• posted bysoldie on 01/19/2015

Very usefull item. I am computer engineur in small buisiness firma. I build up a little office network. With this tool i found old cables in the wall.

0 0 0

• posted bytomvlk on 09/24/2014

I'm satisfied with this product! I like how advanced this cable tester is and the functions are great! Pros: Has a really easy to use end loop, so you can put it far away and look at one side. Multi functional. Really advanced. You can even see whats wrong with the cable (RJ45). Also testing the... Read more

Impression:Advanced,Multi-functional;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: