Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZed on 01/28/2014

A wide spectrum of colors. It screws into a standard lightbulb socket and makes nice mood lighting. The timing of the variation of colors seems ideal. Not too fast and not too slow. Pretty dim - probably around 200lm. Some of the LEDs often blink a little but they never go out. I'm using it as a night ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGalas72 on 06/06/2013

Nice colors, the times of color change is right, and are good for decoration, my daughter likes a lot and the most important part is that since those are leds are really economic, so it doesn’t matter if they have the lights on for a long time, the socket is standard so I had no problem with it. At the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAuroJr2 on 02/26/2013

It has a protective glass on top, to prevent damage. It changes color every 2 or 3 seconds, is a nice bulb for your store or a funny place in the house. The build materials appears to be very solid. A little overpriced for what it is, but is cheap anyway. The bulb do not illuminate very well, is for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byordaz3 on 11/29/2012

español: muy barato, muy colorido, perfecto para usarlo en una fiesta. - English: very cheap, very colorful, perfect for use at a party Español: ninguna - English: none Español: el tiempo de cambio entre colores es el adecuado, no genera calor, la fuerza de la luz esta bien. - English:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylunarfox on 11/24/2012

Well made (entire case is glass), looks good, fairly bright, plug-n-play ease of use, unique. Red colour is kind of dim, not adjustable. I would have to agree with some of the other reviews; it does change colours a bit to fast for use as mood lighting, but it works really well as a party light! I'm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroger52 on 04/14/2012

Nicely made Light Bulb with 3 color it worked well and no led problem a great little light because it doesn’t produce heat I had it working for a day without having any difficulty I would recommended it to any one that would like it, it is ideal for a small lamps and for the price under 4$ its Cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byProDigit on 06/01/2011

Very nice and cheap LED light! Enough as bed nightlight, not good enough to read books with at night! PRODUCT SAYS 1WATT, NOT 2 WATTS! Color palette cycle goes too fast for relaxation, and could drive you nuts at night waking you. Can't keep it fixed at a certain color(only rotation)! Color yellow is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxpock on 11/15/2010

Awsome, very low price, I have been using this straight in my acupunture clinic for more than 10 days without turning it off, consume so little energy you don´t need to turn ir off! NONE, I do recommend! Nice colors, its a LED lamp so don´t consume energy at all! NONE, this lamp does what it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhfm0123 on 10/08/2010

well made very durable very good materials COST LESS THAN A HALF IN BRAZIL well made very durable very good materials COST LESS THAN A HALF IN BRAZIL works fine only with lampshade or against the wall, not alone or in the ceiling (is very weak) works fine only with lampshade or against the wall, not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteverrobertson on 06/06/2010

Use this in your porch lights and wall wash light especially for Christmas. The color changing is a great feature for the holidays. My daughter has one in her room for a nightlight. She loves it. Like another reviewer wrote, its change to red is a bit abrupt, but the price allows you to easily live with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections