Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZed on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A wide spectrum of colors. It screws into a standard lightbulb socket and makes nice mood lighting. The timing of the variation of colors seems ideal. Not too fast and not too slow. Cons:Pretty dim - probably around 200lm. Some of the LEDs often blink a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalas72 on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice colors, the times of color change is right, and are good for decoration, my daughter likes a lot and the most important part is that since those are leds are really economic, so it doesn’t matter if they have the lights on for a long time, the socket is standard so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAuroJr2 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a protective glass on top, to prevent damage. It changes color every 2 or 3 seconds, is a nice bulb for your store or a funny place in the house. The build materials appears to be very solid. Cons:A little overpriced for what it is, but is cheap anyway. The bulb do... Read more

1 0
  • posted byordaz3 on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:español: muy barato, muy colorido, perfecto para usarlo en una fiesta. - English: very cheap, very colorful, perfect for use at a party Cons:Español: ninguna - English: none OtherThoughts:Español: el tiempo de cambio entre colores es el adecuado, no genera... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylunarfox on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well made (entire case is glass), looks good, fairly bright, plug-n-play ease of use, unique. Cons:Red colour is kind of dim, not adjustable. OtherThoughts:I would have to agree with some of the other reviews; it does change colours a bit to fast for use as mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroger52 on 04/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nicely made Light Bulb with 3 color it worked well and no led problem a great little light because it doesn’t produce heat I had it working for a day without having any difficulty I would recommended it to any one that would like it, it is ideal for a small lamps and fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProDigit on 06/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice and cheap LED light! Enough as bed nightlight, not good enough to read books with at night! Cons:PRODUCT SAYS 1WATT, NOT 2 WATTS! Color palette cycle goes too fast for relaxation, and could drive you nuts at night waking you. Can't keep it fixed at a c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxpock on 11/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awsome, very low price, I have been using this straight in my acupunture clinic for more than 10 days without turning it off, consume so little energy you don´t need to turn ir off! Cons:NONE, I do recommend! Nice colors, its a LED lamp so don´t consume energy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhfm0123 on 10/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well made very durable very good materials COST LESS THAN A HALF IN BRAZIL well made very durable very good materials COST LESS THAN A HALF IN BRAZIL Cons:works fine only with lampshade or against the wall, not alone or in the ceiling (is very weak) works fine... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteverrobertson on 06/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Use this in your porch lights and wall wash light especially for Christmas. The color changing is a great feature for the holidays. My daughter has one in her room for a nightlight. She loves it. Cons:Like another reviewer wrote, its change to red is a bit abrupt, but t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections