DX » Community » Reviews » USB Sync Data / Charging Cable for Google Nexus 7 - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTonerbox on 11/24/2013

I've used many other cable, a lot of them didn't work well with my Nexus 7, mostly charge too slow. The charge time is acceptable on this. Most other ones I've tried either stop working too soon or just charge too slow. none that I can think of. Man, looking for a good cable for Nexus 7 is just as hard as looking for a good cable for my ipad 3rd gen.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjabatroxx on 10/13/2013

It's simple: I've bought it nearly two weeks ago and I'm thinking about buying a new one. It works perfectly for charging, not only the Nexus 7 but also any mobile phone (I've tested it in a Blackberry 9810 and a Nexus 4). It works perfectly also for data transfer. It's thin and flexible together, which makes ensure that you don't have current attenation.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytodamarc on 09/24/2013

- Good pricing related to the original product - Works perfectly the same way the original do - - Has the same problem of the original produc: is short - They could specify that the product has the same size from the original - Exactly the copy from the original Have a good pricing, works fine with the adaptor from original product and works like a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagneto123 on 03/26/2013

- good Quality - works to charge the Battery - works to make Data Transfer - The connector fits well. - The cable seems to bee in a durable quality, because it`s not to thin and it is flexible enough, so it can`t brake to fast. Nothing to find. At this price-level you can`t await a better quality. It`s good enough for normal usage in household and hobby.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywinstontan on 02/06/2013

It's cheap! Besides that, it can be used for charging my Nexus 7 using the supplied charger without the cable getting warm since the current output of the charging is about 2A. The cable can be used for data transfers as well I bought two cables and found out that only one can be used for data transfers while the other can only be used for charging.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaccoruns on 11/30/2012

From the outside looks like a proper quality cable. Good length at 1 mtr and nice price. It works fine (at least for charging). No cons found yet. I have had this cable for a few weeks now. I have not used this yet for data transfers, I mainly use it for charging. So quality wise I cannot tell you about transfer speed are anything like that. As for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections