DX » Community » Reviews » Beautiful Chrome Bowknot Lady's Crystal Quartz Wrist Watch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypanogueira on 05/08/2013

good balance price & quality. We think that it is well decorated and the clock is working good. Color and size was the same as it was in the photo. the machine is perfect. silver is nice and fit with every clothes. we are not certain about durability. this issue can be solved in future but we do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytkdeals on 04/20/2013

- Price - Looks - Bling blings on the side do add some sophistication to the item - Wirstaband comfortable - Dial design very nice - So far, its ok, when adjusting hours has to press very softly the button so that the adjustment isnt tampered by the pressing Nice watch, good for more formal occasions,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynachosemantic on 08/06/2012

My wife loved it. There are lot of houses here selling these chineses watches, but none is like this one. The price is unbeatable. Good precision for the time. It has the 11 (previous version didn't have it). Quality could be better. The crystals may be. But overall is good. I had to use some cement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMEMru on 03/30/2012

Very good and nice looking product, elegant and confortable. Price is great! Only complaining regarding the wrist band which will get broken in several times of wearing, because it's really weak and get's unusable, so you need to think about getting new wrist band soon... It'll be great if it had a different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarsBG on 03/28/2012

Good shining watch.Made my girlfriend happy. Came in a bubble bag so it wasn't damaged and it works perfectly.Nice shine watch with quartz mechanism.Very long wrists - 20cm It wasn't damaged and it works perfectly. No cons !! I was waiting it too long time, but it wasn't a problem for me. The extensible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppippo on 02/15/2012

This a very good product, elegant and confortable, very good for a price I found a great deal because it has a cost-effective. packaging could be better, should have a better way of tracking our purchases when they arrive at their destination I really couldn’t notice nothing wrong with this product. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byco12321 on 12/02/2011

I bought it for myself, and I'm not disappointed. It's a pretty nice watch, very nice, with a pleasant silver-leather strap. Good quality + good design, with many shining stones. A great accessory-jewelry and even plus IS WORKING - not least because of their pretty low cost.Overall satisfied and recommend.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartinArg on 11/30/2011

I bought it for a gift, and my wife really loved it, nice and different design, not the usual design in watches. None, it came in the usual plastic / bubblewrap envelope, so I suggest that you buy a nice gift box to make a really nice gift. No other toughts, my wife and all of her friends loved it at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnschutze on 09/06/2011

I bought it to my girlfriend and she loved. My thoughts: - It's a good gift to give in a normal day, I mean, to wait special days for it. - It's cheap, there's no problem if it brokes. Just buy another one. - Probably you will have to change the battery soon, do it before you give it to someone. - Check ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypauelas on 06/01/2011

Very good looking watch. It is not expensive. The manufacturing is quite good and the looking is like a very expensive watch. This beautiful watch feels nice to wear like a silky feeling and the strap is good quality. I really couldn’t notice nothing wrong with this product. So, no cons until now!!!!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections