Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaudreytex on 01/17/2013

price, lightining is in wide angle, very white, very clear, compact, low weight, quick delivery. quality.. thr quality is very bad... stop working with less than 5 hours use. i used very few minutes per day. impressive. another led lamps from DX works fine and a long long time. this one... no no no. very sad. very sad... now i change for a SKU 54226... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybrnready on 11/20/2012

After I received this light bulb I unpacked it and plugged it in. I turned it on over a month ago and have not turned it off since. I use it to illuminate the basement a little for my daughter. I would have thought that for a 48 LED light bulb it would be a little brighter. To replace my existing bulbs I would need to double the amount of fixtures I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProDigit on 03/08/2012

About twice as bright as sku.29426,for about the same price Clean white The bottom plate (upon which the LEDS are soldered) is made of a reflective material, like aluminum foil, to reflect more light upward) Low profile, fits in chandeliers and lights up the glass cups Low power consumption White whites, not warm I bought 3 of these bulbs. The bulbs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaduarte07 on 01/24/2012

Energy savings, bulb size (small), good lighting for power spend. Price is still expensive for a lamp For anyone who cares about the environment and energy savings, it is an excellent product. Moreover, the lifetime of this bulb tends to be higher than that of ordinary bulbs. The lighting is compatible with that of a tungsten lamp of 25W to 30W. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytz2026 on 01/07/2011

Nothing... I lost you iPhone using this charger.. I was charging my Iphone 3G, at the first use with this charger, when the charger explode and I immediately removed my iphone. I tried charge it with another charger and still doesnt work. My iphone was destroyed because of this charger... I was informed by technical assistance that the iPhone are completely ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byimprtvizion on 11/21/2010

The light emitted is bright enough for a closet, I personally used it to light up my small hallway. The light is probably equivalent to 15W standard household bulb. Not very bright but, gets the job done. The light has strong blue hue, can be very harmful to the eyes with extended use. They should make a warm white LED bulb and make one that actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiled on 02/07/2010

simple to use. the use is not any different than a conentional bulb. color rndition is fair with a bluish tint. the worst thing about this light is it not reliable. i bought 6 lights and within 2 months 3 have burned out and i have only had the lights for 4 months. also they are not very bright. they are not as bright as a 20 watt incandescent bulb.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyrddraal on 02/02/2010

- Very compact - Nice build quality given price range - Crisp white light with not a lot of blue - Fairly bright for size - Light is directional but not spotlighted, nice angle of light considering build - This will not replace your average incandescent or halogen! Make no mistake - Their short size mean they may not give proper light in deep fixtures ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeckler2 on 12/29/2009

Assuming you like the bluish type white LED light, this is nice. Apparently uses less power but I haven't measured the current yet. Fairly diffuse beam, good for directional desk lamp work. If you want it as a room light you can bounce it off a white ceiling or wall but then don't expect much light--barely enough to read by. Very short, so will have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmourao on 12/24/2009

Nice colour. Very beautifull, gave a new life for my bathroom. Worked very cold, never saw it hot. Bluish, and focused light Not that bright. And, with a month of use, it first stopped working half of the leds, than it stopped 2 days completely. BTW, used on a 127v 60hz power supply I think this kind of light tech still too immature, early for home ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections