I use it for non important and small backups, so, It's great to do that. Also, I don't care about stetic, but I want it works. The pendrive's package is good for paste some label or indication of data contained into him. The shipment also is good. They came in a bag with protection. It is a bit slow and it have no cover or protection, but..they warning ... Read more
Buen producto, sencillo, pequeño y de calidad, por este precio no se puede pedir absolutamente nada más. De los más pequeños a la par que resistente que he tenido, dos cualidades que suelen ir disociadas. Al ser completamente de metal y sin ningún revestimiento se calienta considerablemente después de un tiempo conectado ... Read more
Simple design. Can put stickers on them for labeling. Narrow so they don't interfere with other USB devices connected near them. I bought five and they all worked. Don't see any, really. Would be nice if they'd come with some stickers for labeling. Perhaps price could be lowered. Would be nice to be able to attach a leash. Didn't run any tests on them.... Read more
- Cheap. - Metal casing so it should be able to "take a beating".
- Close to advertised size (2GB). - Exposed PCB might not be suitable for everyone
- No activity LED
- Slow I got 8 of these. Their sizes were (in MBytes) 1998, 1989, 1986, 1988, 1981, 1987, 1992 and 1980. This is fairly normal for 2GB sticks.
Write speed were a little over ... Read more
For it's price it is a good pendrive, however I've already bought a better just a bit more expensive, but this flash also can do, what I wanted from it. Seems quite slow, but for it's price is still good. As others wrote it before, it warms up a bit, but not a real problem in fact. The pendrive is small and looks sturdy. the red led in its rear looks ... Read more
- metallic casing makes it robust
- LED indicator suggest when stick is plugged in
- it works as expected
- PC detects it fast
- it really has 2GB - speed: a bit slow for USB 2.0 (on my PC, maximum transfer rate is about 7 MB/s) - heating: it gets quite worm quite fast, maybe because of bright red LED When compared to other USB stick I bought last time,... Read more
Small, perfect "DIY drive" if you want to improvise the casing.
Has LED indicator (red) Read/write speed is low and it's very different in every item (i've bought 4). Slowest item has read rate lower than write one, which is weird.
Write: 4.3-5.4 MB/Sec
Read: 3.5-14 MB/Sec I wanted to buy a bunch of small and cheap multi-colored flash ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.