Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonymd on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This case does it's job really well -It protects your Nokia E71 ,and it's easy to put . It's made specifically for E71 ,so there are holes for all jacks and speakers.And of course ,it's really cheap. Cons:the con is that it gets really dirty,really fast.But if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabicair on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly! I feel my cellphone way more protected than before! Very cheap price. Good silicon quality! Even the IR port has a hole! Don't interfere in the working. It's hard to find item, and for this price is incredible! Cons:The headphone port hole could be wider... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddsab on 11/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price!!! If you go and try to buy some of these at whatever street market, you certainly will spend 10x the price! Cons:It's somewhat tricky to fit in the cell phone, but later it works fine. OtherThoughts:Really good material case, with silicone. It doesn't feel ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byudizam on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- fit's my ZTE blade, which hardly has accessories. - feels like a good quality silicon. - cheap Cons:- need some work for perfect match. - still loose a bit OtherThoughts:After looking for a silicon cover to my ZTE blade, i found that DX doesn't have anything t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycbton on 07/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It`s very cheap and useful. The original E71 case is not near as practical and useful as this one. It is very easy to install and fits tightly, with the holes in the right places. It will protect in a satisfactory way your cell phone from falls and dirt. Cons:It is a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEinari25 on 06/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:thin rubber so it doesn't make your phone much bigger than it is. With little help of scissors you can make it fit ZTE BLADE/ZTE SANFRANSISCO. I bought it for my blade and it fits very well. Allmost all of the mic etc. holes are in right place. Cons:You can't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmaia21 on 01/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Encaixa perfeitamente no aparelho, tem boa pegada, é confortável e parece proteger o aparelho ao menos um pouco em caso de quedas. Como uma camisinha de celular fica próximo ao que se pode fazer de melhor por um preço excelente. Fits perfect, well done, is comfo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySBA23 on 12/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Use: case is very easy to put the phone, easy to push the main buttons(home phone book,calendar...). The silicon case don't disturb the back camera. 2. Felling: The felling of the case is very nice,easy to use and the diamond's shapes of the case are helping on the g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasianguys on 01/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a great case! I LOVE THIS CASE, does what it's suppose to. Everything you need is open. Mine came in the color black, which is NOT the WHITE one shown BUT I LOVE the black one even more! So Far, the case looks amazing and feels great. On the back of the case... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaerd on 11/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Protects the corners of your E71 - Your E71 won't slide so quickly off smooth surfaces - Can take a reasonable fall, you won't have the idea something will break - Great price Cons:- Doesn't protect your screen but as you can see in the screenshots, you can'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections