DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Sports Resin Lens Titanium Alloy Half-Frame Polarized Sunglasses - Dark Green
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylukays on 05/28/2014

I tested it and the glasses has the maximum ultra violet protection and the lens are really polarized. Cristal view without distortions: I use it to drive and can see the things clearly. Frame is not heavy, can be easily adjusted and fits well. You can use it for several hours and it does not bother you. The support that touches the noise is a little ... Read more

design ear adjustment Measurements 01 Measurements 02 Measurements 03
    0 0
  • posted bydvdxu on 01/29/2014

More curved than the other glasses I got here - almost as curved as my old expensive pair. Dark lenses. Not comfortable - handles are at an angle that makes them sit uncomfortably on my ears. Handles can bend a little, but their placement is too far off angle for that to help much. Nose piece isn't very easy to adjust. Edges of lenses should be smoother,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysojic on 05/20/2013

Top quality lenses, without any distorsions. Crystal view. I didn't expect such quality. The overall quality of the sunglasses is high. In general I'm speechless about the quality. 1. The case might be better quality 2. The sunglasses could be lightly. At the first moment I feel that they are very heavy. Probably because I'm using extra lightweight ... Read more

4 1
  • posted bylhgm on 03/21/2013

Good quality lens, no distortions and really reduces a lot of glare. Great frame, very lightweight. Fits perfectly in my face. As opposed to some other reviews, I find the case very good and beautiful. Lentes de boa qualidade, sem distorções e realmente reduz bastante a luminosidade. Boa armação, bem leve. Encaixa perfeitamente no ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymcmaia on 11/28/2012

The frame is solid, with a nice weight. The joints are not lose nor too rigid. The lens are clean and well made, without any "dark spots". The lens color is also very good for outdoors. Very nice colors. The glasses finishing is also of good quality. The case is kind of cheap. Didn't fit well in my face. Maybe I didn't adjust it well. Very ... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections